How many can I work on at once?

I am one of those people that starts a project, gets an idea and has to start something new. I dont usually have many projects going at once, maybe two or three at most. LIke now, I have my little sisters purse/tote bag (i have not decided how to do the strap, the pocket(s) I want to put on, or if want a closure or not.....:lol ), a scarf (its going slowly though, the yarn is not communicating well on what it wants to look like:shrug ), and I have to think about birthday presents for mom and other sister. I will see what happens the next time I go to Michaels... See what yarn will scream at me "TAKE ME HOME!!!":wink .

hi i just finished 4 scarves, and a baby blanket and another carebear, the pink one and am working on the yellow one funshine bear. also need to finish a couple of more things i have requests for. finished my dd's purse i was making her and my nieces too, almost done with my other nieces sweater(she is 1 1/2 and i am making her a dora sweater!!!) dora the explorer who i guess is real big with the little people crowd according to my sister!!!:lol i really need to get started on my christmas ornaments though. i think this year i am going to make angels and snowflakes and maybe these cool ones that you crochet on the top of a glass ball, like snowmen, santas angels that kind of things. at least make a few and see how they sell at the craft show. i am going to miss the one this weekend:cry as dd has to work and i can't do it by myself as i can't lift due to back problems. oh well there will always be another one:danc have a super night. vicki:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce to much :coffee sorry:))

Costume's done!

No pic of me in it yet... but I did take a pic of it hanging in the hallway on a hanger. :D

hogwarts.jpg

I can't wait to wear it to work!

Guest knuckles145

ok....now I don't feel so bad about having several projects going at once. :)

suebee....the costume looks great.

It looks great Suebee! Did you crochet the jacket too? I've done one sweater for an adult (me-hee hee) and it seemed like it took forever! I was thinking of you since I grabbed a "Wizard Scarves" free project sheet (Red Heart) from the store the other day, now I've actually got the pattern sitting in front of me and a little girl that is BEGGING for it to be done.

Now that she's seen the pic of yours finished, I can't beg off anymore!! Another one for my list too!!

Did you crochet the jacket too?

OMG no! LOL! I bought a Simplicity pattern and some $3/yd suiting fabric, and sewed it. :D "Simplicity," by the way, is false advertising! My seam ripper was my best friend on this project, let me tell you...

(and now my husband wants me to make him a King Theodin costume from LOTR... I'm buying the materials, and he's getting a box of raw materials for Christmas... there's no way I am getting that done by the end of the year, much less by Halloween! )

Crochet's not the only thing I do... I swear I have like 100 hobbies... I never get bored! LOL!

Archived