Note from Editor of Interweave Crochet

katysam

Following is the response I received from the managing editor of Intervweave Knits Crochet after sending an email complimenting the magazine and asking them to consider publishing more frequently.

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you so much for the nice words! We are investigating the possibility of doing Interweave Crochet more frequently, so keep an eye out. We enjoyed doing the magazine very much, so we are glad you enjoyed the results.

Thanks again,

Sandi

They are "investigating," so please contact them! Go to the web site, and click on "Email Us."

http://www.interweavecrochet.com/

Thanks!

Katy

I contacted them. I hope they do this magazine more often. I also saw my local grocery store has it now , they never carried any crochet magazines before. I told the manager I hope they get other crochet magazines as well and he said he would look into it!

Wendyb532

On their site, they show that they are currently accepting submissions for a Spring 06 issue.

I too sent them an email and received a response telling me to look for their Spring 2006 issue in April. Can't wait! They also said they are "looking into future possibilities," which I assume means the possibility of more frequent crochet issues, which I had requested in my email.

Lee

Have sent some comments in to them myself now. I recently got the newest issue and was very impressed- the patterns and great and it arrived in the UK in less than a week! Would be great if they decided to publish more often :)

I love love love that magazine, and hope that they do consider doing it more often. It isn't cheesy as some of the others are. Then again if they did it more often it might not be the same classy style. :think

Archived