Not a new member, but a returning one!

ChayaSar

Just wanted to drop in and re-introduce myself! I've been around Crochetville since 2005, though haven't been around much at all since about 2009. I am mom to three amazing girls who are now 12, 10 and 8 years old. My 12 year old is a knitter and I am just not sure how that happened. My 10 year old is starting a crocheting class next week, fun times!

I crochet for charity and for friends and family, I'm working on a baby set for a couple expecting their first child in a few months. 

I am CNA, have been since 2009 when I was separated from my ex-husband. I am remarried to an amazing and caring man, and we live just outside of Atlanta, GA. He is actually cooking dinner as I get my bearings around  here back. 

I look forward to getting to know new people and catching up with old friends. This place looks a lot different since the last time I was here!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ada

Welcome , bienvenue ChayaSar ,

Welcome back to your crochet passion forum/

I like the Confucius maxime you wrote under your signature, I agree with him and you.

You are very active with your familly, crochet and generosity ,I admire because  bieng  63 i enjoy a slow life.

What does it mean  CNA ? I am from Belgium French speaking trying my best with English;

Wishing you to find your old friends and make new friends

FleurBelge

Nice to meet you Fleur! 

A CNA is a Certified Nurses Aide. My current job has me taking care of people with Alzheimer's Disease, helping them with daily tasks like getting dressed and taking a shower. 

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

Ada

Merci Ada,

So you do have many very serious responsibilitys!

I admire humans like you who devote part of their life and time for others .

Crochet surelly helps you to relax.you deserve it.

Kind regards to you

FleurBelge

Nice to meet you Fleur! 

A CNA is a Certified Nurses Aide. My current job has me taking care of people with Alzheimer's Disease, helping them with daily tasks like getting dressed and taking a shower. 

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

Ada

Archived