Stitch Diva's Celebrity Shawl

Karen C.

Thanks! I will post pictures when I'm done. I stopped into my LYS today, and saw some really pretty Anny Blatt ribbon... but didn't buy it because it would have cost about $80 to make the shawl out of it. :eek So, I kind of looked around, but will purchase the Angel Hair when I'm done with the yarn I'm using now. Too bad it costs so much for such nice yarn.

Aziondoll, Here's something I have read in other posts on here when a project cost a lot. Purchase 1 or 2 skeins (balls) per pay day then when you have a enough you can make your project. Spending a little bit on each pay day makes it a little easier and you get what you want. Just mine and others two cents worth.

Marlene

Aziondoll, Here's something I have read in other posts on here when a project cost a lot. Purchase 1 or 2 skeins (balls) per pay day then when you have a enough you can make your project. Spending a little bit on each pay day makes it a little easier and you get what you want. Just mine and others two cents worth.

Marlene

The only problem with doing that is the dye lot issue & trust me the dye lots are diff. I made a shawl with yarn from 2 diff dye lots and there's a lighter stripe in it :(

• 5 years later...

Hey all..

Pat from the Jersey Shore here..

I never had a problem with Version 1 (the original) of the Celeb. Shawl from Stitch Diva….but.. now, the new version, from the tip up, baffles me. I lost the original pattern, and had to download the new one. Very confusing, and not like the first!

The “base” chain that has to be marked doesn’t seem to be apparent to me…and the PIS (Petal Intersection Stitch) is somewhere, yet I don’t know.

I’m kind of a veteran at all this, that’s why I’m surprised this pattern wasn’t written as well as the first one.

Does anyone have a diagram of the stitches and the way they go (from where I’m looking at them?) The diagrams in the instructions are sideways.. and I’m surprised i’m so confused at all of this.

Very many thanks to all you ladies….

Pat

Archived