Things to make list

I don't know about everyone else, but it always seems that I'm constantly adding things to my "to make list" with very few actually getting started, let alone, completed. I thought it would be fun to post our "Things to make" lists on here and when we finish one we can cross it off. If at all possible, put a link to the patterns you are planning on making on here as well so we can all see what everyone wants to do...

I'll post my list tomorrow!!!

(I hope I put this in the right area, wasn't sure... If not, please move it to the correct topic...)

LOL! My list is ever changing! But I do tend to get most of them done. Let's see, here is what I have in mind at the moment: Poncho for my son's SO, socks for myself, giant panda for cyber-friend in Ohio, modification of Cathedral Rose Window afghan to a shawl, several curly scarves (made one this weekend in homespun edged with several rows of yummy soft Paton's Carmen), white and pastel starghan (12 points), a scarf to match the legwarmers I made for a co-worker's daughter, a Mary Grace baby dress (as soon as the book comes for a trade I did on this forum), another snake for my grandson. I know there's more, but I don't want to think about it anymore.

I was going to mention that same thing, Empress. These are things "in my head". now a list of works in progress would be entirely different, but probably just as long.

My list is small:

Throw for my couch

Throw for my bedroom

Cell phone pouch (using dark colors--I've already made with light Spring colors)

Eyeglass case

Maybe a book cover

That's it for now...but as I get more experienced I may add. I'm currently making lots of scarves to get good practice.

Look on the miscellaneous crochet thread. There's a WIP (work in progress) list that people post to on Wednesdays.

Well this isn't for WIP's... It's for projects that we haven't been able to even start yet but we want to do... Hope that clarifies!

I have a WIP list, a UFO list, a To-Do list and a Design list among others. There's no way I could even begin to make a To-Do list because always changing as are all my other list. However, on a positive note, my UFO list is pretty much constant.....LOL. My UFO list consists of Sylvia Cosh sweater, Guardian Angel Afghan, Mrs Who's Fluffy Pink Shrug Schematic pattern that is almost done but I still haven't figured out how to add an edge/ruffle to it since it's done in 11 different colors of Microspun. My Design list is the one that keeps growing and growing and growing. I get an idea to make something and sketch it out and write out very basic instructions but I never find time to actually make some of these designs. One day soon!

You mean this is a WIM list....Work In Mind :hook

I don't think there is enough room for mine...:lol

Right now the top ones are the Ophelia bolero, a car coat from Simply Creative Crochet mag, and capes for my dd's for Halloween...plus little treats like finger puppets or pencil toppers for my oldest dd to take to school. That's just the tip o' the iceburg:P

katysam's WIM list:

Ripple throw/afgan (Christmas gift)

Scarves for girlfriends (Christmas gifts)

Baby It's Cold Outside sweater

Oxfam sweater

Kid-size purses for birthday party gifts

Ripple baby afgan

Dot's Ditty Bag

Ophelia Bolero

Coffee cup cozy

valerie's WIM list

Candy corn costume for Annas first halloween

A shrug

A poncho

Hats and scarves for christmas

7 pair of slippers to trade for angora bunny

Hat out of yarn spun from a great pyraneese (for bunny as well)

Teddy bear purses for the little girls for christmas

Purse for swap

baby outfir for a friend......

Oh gees, I should stop noe, my head is spinning...

Oh dear-- no later than 0ne minute after I came up with my list to put in my corchet pattern notebook did i see this post-- so here goes (in no particular order):

~hdc blanket in caron's simply soft, dark blue and brocade--this is the one that has somehow grown to like 7'!!!

~scarf for my nephew

~3 of mommachelles lacy shell ponchos for my sisters 3 daughters (http://www.luv2crochet.com/lacyshellponcho.pdf)

~2 flower pins for my mom nad sister to match thier scarves- no pattern

~lord knows i have to finish my winter scarf swap!- no pattern

~grey poncho for myself from bernat's website (http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=1394)

~an american flag afghan for my padre for NEXT christmas! ha! (http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11470&highlight=american+flag+afghan)

~ hat with earflaps for me (similar to: http://www.hipvintagecrochet.com/freebies.htm)

~matching gloves with the strings attached so you don't lose them

~ matching scarf

~i've also got 3 skeins of a green color i had originaly planned to make a poncho with but not sure if that's the plan still

~ and a green skein i got on clearance that has no plan

ay yi yi-- i'm never getting done. ha, let alone starting this stuff--plus- geez--the things i love and never wrote down!

Archived