Looking for more of this yarn...

Darsa

I have been hunting for this particular yarn, which is very nice and cozy-soft, and the colors speak to me!  Does anyone have any idea what it's called, and/or where it's sold??

Thanks!  :D

post-18057-0-70747300-1360383920_thumb.jpg

It could be Red Heart variegated super saver--but I can't think of the color name, unless it is "bikini" ????  Try www.redheart.com to see the colors.  Good luck!

Your kitty reminds me so much of my Shadow Blue, who passed away April 23, 2012.  He looks just as precious as my little baby boy.

LOL, that's my Luna, and I was hoping to make something for her with that yarn, because she LOVES to sit on that hat!  :D 

It's definitely deliciously colored like the Red Heart, but MUCH softer, and somewhat thicker, though still definitely would consider it to be worsted...  It's one of the first things I've made so I imagine it might be discontinued.  =/

Are you familiar with Yarndex?  I chose worsted 'worsted" and "multi' color, but maybe you can narrow it down by adding the brand you may have purchased. Some of the older color cards are shown, too, so this may help.

Good Luck!

super soft, and colorful, humm, sounds like I love This yarn, but check their colors online, can't think of the name, although I may have some somewhere.............lol

I do know that it's not I Love This Yarn, because we don't have anywhere around here that sells that, and I've only placed two orders online, neither of which were Hobby Lobby. Thank you though; I will most likely place an order online with HL, and I'll blame you when my hubby complains ;)

Are you familiar with Yarndex?

I am afraid that this will be my new addiction... this is an AWESOME resource!  Thank you so much for pointing it out!  :D

I believe this is Red Heart Strata(?). I don't know if it's produced any longer ... I got some on a clearance sale early last year. Check Knitting Warehouse, sometimes they have supplies of older yarns. Or you can also try Smileys yarns, too. Both can be found online.

I believe this is Red Heart Strata(?). I don't know if it's produced any longer ... I got some on a clearance sale early last year. Check Knitting Warehouse, sometimes they have supplies of older yarns. Or you can also try Smileys yarns, too. Both can be found online.

Oh my gosh, that's absolutely IT!!  Now to try to find some to purchase, thank you SO much!  =D

Are you familiar with Yarndex?  I chose worsted 'worsted" and "multi' color, but maybe you can narrow it down by adding the brand you may have purchased. Some of the older color cards are shown, too, so this may help.

Good Luck!

Oh, you're evil! :lol I've never seen this before, but now you know I'm going to be hooked!  Thanx for the link!

Oh my gosh, that's absolutely IT!!  Now to try to find some to purchase, thank you SO much!  =D

Glad you found out what it is.  I've used strata before too and loved it!  I can't believe it's discontinued. :(

Oh, you're evil! :lol I've never seen this before, but now you know I'm going to be hooked!  Thanx for the link!

I love poking around in Yarndex ... too bad their sample cards don't go back as many years as my stash! It's a "eureka" moment when I get something to match up, not that it really matters as far as my projects go, but it's fun to play with anyway!!

Archived