Falling Leaves Sweater

crochettreasures

NO I haven't made it yet. Still waiting for DBF to surprise me with my supplies :) I'm not sure if you can just order the pattern. You may have to just purchase that edition of the magazine. No actual leaves were used to make the sweater - everything is done with yarn.

This one is definately still on my to do list - most likely after the holidays.

• 2 weeks later...
I FINALLY got my Crochet magazine in the mail yesterday and fell in love with the falling leaves sweater pattern. Anyone else interested in this sweater? I want to attempt it but it says its for "experienced" folks - its sort of intimidating, however I'm always up for a challenge? Maybe its just temporary insanity??

Anyone else wanna work on this sweater with me?

Anyone?

So how do we see which pattern/sweater you're talking about? Is there a link or something, you've got me more than curious. And since it's been awhile since your orginal post....did you do it, is it done?

No I haven't worked on this one just yet :(

Still waiting for DBF to surprise me with an "I love you" present of the yarn - YEAH RIGHT - Then reality hit. I'll be purchasing the yarn with my extra xmas money and may start this after the holidays.

The sweater may be on the website by now - but I'm not sure.

Crochet! Mag has a new format in the issues and on line... The pic of that jacket is no longer on line...

With patterns in this mag you have to buy the whole mag to get it. It sells for only like $5.98 and I do believe you can order back issues...

I can't wait to see what someone elses finished product looks for this!!!

With patterns in this mag you have to buy the whole mag to get it. It sells for only like $5.98 and I do believe you can order back issues...

Figured I'd pipe in to let you know that they do not make back issues available. But I have successfully found some previous issues on the racks at Hobby Lobby (you have to hunt because there isn't a lot of organization to their displays. In other words, look behind other booklets if none are visible.)

Another possible source for back issues is this website, chances are good they will have it.

Archived