Slouchy Beanie (Adult Small/Medium Size) ~ Closed

tiffer93

post-18684-135897777521_thumb.jpg

Hi there all. I'm seeking 2 speedy testers to work up this ultra fast, simple slouchy beanie. I'll need the results in 24 hours or less. When I made the prototype here, it didn't even take me an entire hour, so I hope some of you can spare a few minutes of your day to help me out.

This pattern will be offered as a free pattern download on Ravelry.

Materials:
Super bulky yarn of choice (scraps are fine for this pattern! If I calculated right, I used less than 50 yards of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick!)
S hook
L hook
scissors
yarn needle

Please send me an email (tiffer93 AT gmail DOT com) or a PM if you can help me out. I'd like to go live with the pattern ASAP. Also, if you can give me your gauge & final measurements that would be fabulous! Thank you!

Tiffany do you still need testers? I can go see if I can find an S hook. Don't know if I've ever seen one around here. Q is the biggest I think I've seen

I think if you work it loosely a Q hook would work. I would be interested in knowing how close the gauge would be if you want to give it a try.

Yes I need 2 testers still. PM or email me your info and I'll send the pattern!

• 3 weeks later...
pmed you

Nana, I haven't received a PM from you. Could you send it again? I would love for you to test this for me. Thanks!

Archived