hello from bonnie scotland

gothplague

:welcome Kate from sunny Miami Beach! Scotland is my all-time favorite place to be. I absolutely love everything about it. I was there 2 years ago and plan on going back next Aug/Sept to see the heather in bloom. I hear it only blooms the last week of August and first week of Sept. That's when I'll be there again, hopefully in 2006!

Again, :welcome to Crochetville! I'm sure you'll love it here!

Welcome Kate and hope that you're working with some of the beautiful yarns that you must be able to find in Scotland. I'm totally hooked on the ones I find on my trips to Ireland and am going to have my first go at spinning next summer when my cousin is going to give me one of his fleeces! You can bet I'll be dying it purple.

:cheer

All the best,

Alice

Hi Welcome from Atlanta, GA! I was just reading something about Fair Isle and how there are properties for let there at a very reasonable price. And the community of knitters have more projects than they can handle.... so I dreamed up a fantasy of living there and knitting for a living (although I only know how to crochet LOL).

Here's the houses... http://www.fairisle.org.uk/property.htm

Anyway, sorry for the ramble; but when I saw Scotland, I started my dreaming again.

Welcome!

Archived