Knit Picks now has Harmony wook hooks!

smokeyp81

I received an e-mail from Knit Picks this morning saying that they now have crochet hooks in their Harmony wood line! Here is the link: http://www.knitpicks.com/Needles/Harmony_Wooden_Crochet_Hooks__L300318.html?intmedid=Main3--HarmonyCrochetHooks

I love their knitting needles in this wood! It also says it's a limited edition....should I go order a set? I wonder if I can wait and ask for a set for Christmas....

Love those hooks are beautiful I have a circuliar knitting made with the same wood and I love the texture of the needle very comfortable to use. If I where in the market for crochet hooks these are the ones I would get. Thank you for sharing.

Hi! I got the same e-mail. I'm actually ordering them today! I have the harmony interchangeable knitting set and LOVE the look and feel of them. Can't wait to see how they work up in crochet.

Have you decided whether you will get them?

I ordered the crochet hooks today. The rep at KnitPicks said that, although he is not a crocheter, he's heard feedback that they are really nice to work with. :sun

I too have the interchangeable knitting needles. I haven't ordered these yet...but probably will....glad to hear that they have had favorable feedback from crocheters!

Archived