WHERE have you crocheted today?

Today I'll be crocheting at the library for sure and I'm not quite sure where else - yesterday was too busy to get much done other than to repack my yarn bag and look for patterns/ crochet business stuff.

Father's Day I crocheted in my car, on a ferry boat, at Safeco Field watching the Mariners play against the San Francisco Giants. Monday, in my car, and on the ferry boat on my way to the dentist.

Yup, I did indeed crochet at the library this morning - then I crocheted at work before my shift started. I hope to pick up my yarn this evening at home, but right now... the heat of my non-airconditioned apartment is kicking my hooks and yarn!!!

Standing up at the bus stop, on the bus, at work before starting my shift, in my friend's car on the way home from work, and now I'm crocheting in bed! Today, I've literally NEEDED MY YARN TO STAY EVEB PARTIALLY SANE!!!

It's been a little chaotic these last few days, so I haven't had much time to post on here... In the last few days, I've crocheted at:

- the laundry mat

- McDonald's

- before work

- in the car, while my friend was driving, running errands

- on the bus

- at home

- at church, in multiple locations (waiting for our Women's Meeting to begin)

- at the mall, while waiting for a friend to run her errands there

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for such a late reply... but in the last week or so, I've crocheted:

- Chick-A-Fila

- dentist's office

- work

- standing at the bus stop

- on the bus

- in the car

- library

- Chilli's

- McCalister's

- IHOP

- Red Lobster

- Planet Fitness

- in the lounge at church

- home

- McDonald's

*I've been following friends out to eat, getting something to drink, and then crocheting away... I will pretty much do it anywhere, anytime!

Debbie Macomber's A Good Yarn Shop in Port Orchard, Washington while at Crochet Club between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon...worked on a doily.

Debbie Macomber's A Good Yarn Shop in Port Orchard, Washington while at Crochet Club between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon...worked on a doily.

Wow! Do you really have a Debbie Macomber's A Good Yarn shop near you?! I didn't know there WAS such a place! Tell us all about it! How cool!!

Archived