Camo boys folding wallet

kazily

My youngest (7) wanted a wallet in camo yarn. I found the pattern at CPC. It has a place for bills, change pocket & card pocket (a fake credit card for ds lol). I am just getting around to posting it. I made it a few wks ago.

th_wallet2.jpg

th_wallet1.jpg

Froggy, no I didn't stiffen it. Kids jeans have small back pockets so I didn't think it would fit if it was stiff. Even soft it doesn't fit in some of his jeans pockets it will fit in the larger pockets that are close to normal sz back pocket ...but ds doesn't care...he just wanted a "big boys" wallet lol! It fits best in his jeans with side cargo pockets. I think it could be easily stiffened though.

Froggy, no I didn't stiffen it. Kids jeans have small back pockets so I didn't think it would fit if it was stiff. Even soft it doesn't fit in some of his jeans pockets it will fit in the larger pockets that are close to normal sz back pocket ...but ds doesn't care...he just wanted a "big boys" wallet lol! It fits best in his jeans with side cargo pockets. I think it could be easily stiffened though.

Well duh, I never thought about the size of the pocket in little boys jeans.

Archived