Wool-Ease

sprtsbear

I'm in a tizzy!!! Has anyone used Wool Ease? After washing, how does it turn out? I want to make scarves for my son and his wife for their anniversary. This is their 7th anniversary and the gift is wool. I always try to give them something that is specified for that number anniversary. Could someone help? I have less than a month to get these made. Also am looking for any easy pattern that I can use for both scarves.

I'm in a tizzy!!! Has anyone used Wool Ease? After washing, how does it turn out? I want to make scarves for my son and his wife for their anniversary. This is their 7th anniversary and the gift is wool. I always try to give them something that is specified for that number anniversary. Could someone help? I have less than a month to get these made. Also am looking for any easy pattern that I can use for both scarves.

I like wool ease and it washes great, no problems.

Also, there's a really neat "his and hers" scarf set in a back issue of Crochet Me. Maybe someone else can get you a link, the computers at work don't get along with the Crochet Me site.

I love Wool-Ease too. In fact, I asked DH what color did he want for a hat I plan to make him and he dug out a Homespun scarf and said to match it. I'm kind of bummed, I like Homespun too but I was really planning on using the Wool-Ease for the hat. :lol

I am currently working with wool-ease designing a set of scarves 9for his and her mind you) and so far i LOVE wool-ease.. it is soft.. my scarves are soft and flexible and they are finshing up great... here is a pic of one scarf looks like.. it is done in "wheat" of Wool ease. What I really like is how defined the textured stitches look.. and all my stitches are even and just blend into one another but still keeping the great detail. As for washing, i am not sure.. but hope it washes ok!

scarf5.jpg

Archived