looking for

does anyone know where i can buy sports weigh yarn. i cant seem to find ant here in colorado. thanks for the help in advance. nana

If looking on line, go to Knitpicks. Their new yarn, Brava, comes in Sport, worsted and bulky. It's only $2.99 a skein, so it's a very nice yarn for the price.

www.knitpicks.com

:manyheart

http://www.royalyarns.com/Colorado-Yarn-Stores-Yarn-Shops_ep_105-1.html

This is a link to a web site that lists all yarn stores in Colorado. They give you a $5 coupon on first order and a contact :hook if you can't find what you want, they will help you find it..:eek

The regular Red Heart sport weight might be in your local WalMart, but there's not a lot of colors and it's kind of scratchy. The only good thing is that it's better than nothing if you are in a hurry for some.

On the other hand, if you want baby colors, I've bought lots of Red Heart Baby Sport (which is a regular sport weight) and it is wonderfully soft and great to work with.

My absolute favorite sport weight is Patons Astra, but I rarely find it on sale. I've had to be very patient in order to collect a number of colors.

Archived