Sign in to follow this  
LesleyUpNorth

Knook Kit - Leisure Arts ?

Hi Everyone,

Brrhhh from Wisconsin!

:think

Say I recall seeing somewhere that Leisure Arts would be having another Knook starter kit with additional needle sizes for smaller sized hook.

Does anyone recall seeing that and when Leisure arts would be offering would be available?

Updated Sat-Feb. 11 with wind chill of -25! Thanks 4 Amazon news! Today crocheting as too cold for anything else : )

Edited by LesleyUpNorth
Post rely

that sure looks nifty. I never heard of it before. Thanks for the link. I am sure in the future I will have to get me one. lol

I have seen the kit at Michaels in with all of the books(not in the yarn department) Walmart has it in the yarn department. The package is not very big,I don't think it is 8x10.

I bought the kit from Herrschnerrs and it has smaller hooks but with cording that you are supposed to use when you Knook. Haven't tried it yet but does look interesting.

LI Roe

i got mine from Annies Attic and its so much fun and different. i like using a crochet hook for knitting. it gets away from the two needles. here in Michgan it is freezing as well. its so cold.

Shelly