Hoodie Scarf

Jayashiangel

As I shared in another post I had also tried my hand a making a Hoodie Scarf that I waned to share as well :O) The hood is Burgundy.

I got the pattern from here :O) sorry forgot to add it I however find that I must crochet TIGHT as my 150 looked about shoulder width so I just chained until it yield from waist to around neck to waist :O) I also did 10 inches on each side of the middle and it was too deep so you can roll the hood some...http://rosereddesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/hooded-scarf.html

post-35509-135897725962_thumb.jpg

post-35509-135897725966_thumb.jpg

I used for the scarf part L hook for the foundation chain and first row then switched to a J hook & for the hoodie k Hook for joining row and then switched to a J hook for the rest just because I crochet Tight sometimes on that first row then I get loose?

ALSO I used single crochet on the scarf and half double on the hoodie in place of the directions for using Double crochet I don't like the Holes double leave :O) didn't want to much wind/cold getting in the hat..

The yarn RHSS Heather Gray and RHSS Burgundy.. I have been thinking about trimming the edge of the hoodie part w/ the Gray of the scarf just haven't gotten that far yet.

Archived