Crochet Today Nov/Dec 2011

some1uno

Does anyone know where I can buy the Nov/Dec 2011 issue of Crochet Today? I tried their website but the current issue is not available to purchase - not that I could see. Will be willing to pay for the magazine & shipping. Thanks Ladies!!

According to the most current issue I have (Sept/Oct), the NovDec issue will be available September 27. I have found that my local Barnes and Noble usually has it a few days before the date shown.

LI Roe

I will have to visit my local Walmart. I did not know they carry crochet magazines. I have not seen any in my Walmart but will look. Thanks!

They are kept in the main area of books & magazines, not in the craft department. At least that's where I found my copy of Sept/Oct.

They weren't at our Walmart just yet -- but I will be looking! Ours does not get many crochet magazines and they sell very quickly when they do! You'd think they would order more! That is what happens with this nationwide ordering system. No one seems to know how to change the automatic distribution!

I looked at my local Walmart today. No magazine - not in the craft section or with the other magazines. Someone said Barnes and Noble has them too online. I have to wait until the end of the month to check again.

Archived