In August I Will

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! You all are kickin' butt and takin' names. :clap Excellent work and good luck to everyone!

well haven't done too much crocheting in the last 2 weeks have been dog sitting my dad's dog he goes home tomorrow and this weekend I have off from work so I am going to be doing some crocheting and sewing squares and weaving in ends to dishcloths.

Im in here too!!

got a few things i want to get done this month.. so far ive made

* carry pouch for my hooks and scissors

* 4 pairs of bootees

* 2 pair of footed pants

* small blankie for snuggle bed

* started a round afghan, that will be a working progress, going to take ages to make this! lol

what i plan on making

* another hook carry pouch for my SIL mum

* ipod touch pouch for son

* light summer baby cardi in cotton

* baby hats x3

* baby socks (as many as i can)

* xmas ornaments for my tree, special ones for each of my special boys xoxo

fingers crossed i can get through them all.

good luck everyone with your lists!!

Leanne xoxo

.:: Good Morning ::.

stormed like crazy last night... I've had to go out and collect things that blew around and clean up. :whew

Sun is poppin' out now... so hope it clears up more before I take the boys to the County Fair tonight.

Here is the pattern for the angel lolipop cover. It is linked from Crochet Pattern Central

http://ahandmadegiftisabeautifulthing.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-lollipop-angel-crochet-pattern.html

Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. I made 6 last night while watching Criminal Minds :hook

:heart

:mug

You all need to quit posting such great links or I will never get my original to do list done! I was thinking how nice these little angels would be to take to the bone marrow clinic.. the chemo zaps the taste buds and the lollis might just break through the taste barrier...

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

just hoppin' in to say HI and have a great day!

You all need to quit posting such great links or I will never get my original to do list done! I was thinking how nice these little angels would be to take to the bone marrow clinic.. the chemo zaps the taste buds and the lollis might just break through the taste barrier... Tell me about it! I have a dozen little lollipop angels done now. But was thinking the same thing... when hubby goes to the cancer center next.. I'm having him take these with the chemo caps I have ready!

2 things off my list! :cheer

Finished granny round ripple http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131194

Finished Wool eater http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131069 wow... great work! and ^5 for getting these projects done!

Good morning all.

Today's update~7 kaldreds , 3 hexes & 2 chain necklaces.

In August

*a hex a day(14/31)

*trim on L&L afghan

*african flower bag(hexes done & assembled, need to buy handles & fabric)

*line easy peasy & inga bags (measured, now to buy fabric)

*kaldred bracelet (13 bracelets, 1anklet & 1necklace made)

*turtle inga bag (turtles done,now to make them square)

*mumsy's turtle

*x-mas ornament

*queen anne's lace scarf

*chain necklace(2 made)

1. finish granny rr before the 13th (about 6 rows to go) :cheer

2. finish wool eater by the 13th Picture of 'ghan..I'm farther than that now though! or I'd be in troubllllle. :cheer

3. finish my rose garden baby afghan. :cheer

4. get prayer shawl and sbt sent to sister and nephew's wife

5. bring baby blankets to church for distribution

6. send out box for scrap cal

]7. aw why not..have another baby blanket done :D

YAY! finished the Rose Garden baby blanket. It ended up maybe a bit big but then it can be used for a longer time too

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131222

.:: Good Morning ::.

here are my updates...........

1) make 2 dishcloths a day for the shop 14/31

2) simple hook case - 95% done

3) tapester buddy

4) keys keeper - Done

5) cancer angel pin (changing this to the lollipop angels) 12 done

6) 3 SBTs 0/3 - 1 started

7) prayer shawl - have yarn ready

have a great day ladies

Awesome job everyone! Seems like there's a good groove goin'. Congrats to everyone with the newly finished projects this month. I have been working on designing a bag and so far I've completed the two sides. All I have left are the sides, the strap, lining, and a zipper.

hoping in to say good evening have been busy with work and relaxing this past weekend I managed to sew 3 squares together and weaved in ends to 3 dishcloths apparently I crocheted 10 dishcloths and didn't realize it until I used the yarn up :think:lol

Good evening all.

Today's update~3 kaldred necklaces , 2 hexes, finished the ornament, 2 chain bracelets & 2 chain necklaces.

In August

*a hex a day(16/31)

*trim on L&L afghan

*african flower bag(hexes done & assembled, need to buy handles & fabric)

*kaldred bracelet (13 bracelets, 1anklet & 4necklace made)

*mumsy's turtle

*x-mas ornament

*queen anne's lace scarf

*chain necklace(4 made)

*chain bracelet(2 made)

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Wow... look at all the projects getting worked on and finished! Great job you guys!

I'm working on testing an afghan pattern for Carlinda right now... so my list is getting a bit neglected! I did get a few more lollipop angels done though!

here are my updates...........

1) make 2 dishcloths a day for the shop 14/31

2) simple hook case - 95% done

3) tapester buddy

4) keys keeper - Done

5) cancer angel pin (changing this to the lollipop angels) 15 done

6) 3 SBTs 0/3 - 1 started

7) prayer shawl - have yarn ready

have a great day ladies

Hello all,

I was about to make another thread to ask about color combinations for a giant rectangle granny I am thinking about playing with, but I figured 'why not ask my friends in my favorite CAL?'. Mostly I just wanna get opinions on colors. So... What do you think about grey, black, and blue? Or grey dark blue, and medium blue? I think white would look better than grey, but I never use white anything because white gets dirty easily. I want all the colors to be even (same number of rows for each segment). What would make a good sequence? Thanks all! If I can figure out the pattern and make up my mind on colors I should be starting it this month!

Update on my entrelac project: just need to stitch it together, line it, put on a zipper, and show it off!

How are things for my fellow CAL members?

Good Morning friends!

We are heading into our last week of August, where did the summer go?

I have made very little progress on the angels but they are still on my list. I will just move them to my September list!

Good afternoon all.

Today's update~15 hexes.

In August

*a hex a day

*trim on L&L afghan

*african flower bag(hexes done & assembled, bought fabric)gonna make crochet handles.

*kaldred bracelet (13 bracelets, 1anklet & 4necklace made)

*mumsy's turtle

*x-mas ornament

*queen anne's lace scarf

*chain necklace(4 made)

*chain bracelet(2 made)

Well. It's August 30! Another month has gone by. I feel like I haven't gotten much done which makes me feel terrible because Christmas is just that much closer. I know- it's months away but still. My bag was a bust. I got the main part done, but the sides I messed up. Anyway, how are things goin' for all of the other CAL members? Is anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Archived