My latest scarf

grannyannie

I just finished up this scarf this afternoon. I started it Saturday on the ride to CT to visit DH's relatives. I originally had another pattern in mind, but it wasn't working out, so out of frustration I frogged that one, tossed the pattern and started playing with my yarn! :lol This is what I came up with. I just posted the pattern, such as it is, in the original patterns thread. I figured that we have had a lot of new crocheters join lately and they might like an easy pattern to try out! This has not been tested though, so beware! :P

post-16860-135897683295_thumb.jpg

I just finished up this scarf this afternoon. I started it Saturday on the ride to CT to visit DH's relatives. I originally had another pattern in mind, but it wasn't working out, so out of frustration I frogged that one, tossed the pattern and started playing with my yarn! :lol This is what I came up with. I just posted the pattern, such as it is, in the original patterns thread. I figured that we have had a lot of new crocheters join lately and they might like an easy pattern to try out! This has not been tested though, so beware! :P

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Penny

It's beautiful. I love the color too. That was my wedding color. :manyheart

Great job and thanks for sharing the pattern. :hug

Archived