Cradle Purse

LibiLou

Well, this is the third cradle purse pattern I have collected now! I think I will start with it. It is adorable. I keep drooling over the pattern in the Annie's Attic catalog, but cannot justify the cost just yet.

By the way, I gave a quick check to your blog. My family has been heavily into scouting for years. My fourth (and last) son just finished his Eagle project last week. :yay All he has left is the paperwork and Eagle court. He will be my fourth Eagle! I am READY to retire from scouting! Good luck! Scouting is worth it. Chin up!

Stitchinpick

By the way, I gave a quick check to your blog. My family has been heavily into scouting for years. My fourth (and last) son just finished his Eagle project last week. :yay All he has left is the paperwork and Eagle court. He will be my fourth Eagle! I am READY to retire from scouting! Good luck! Scouting is worth it. Chin up!

Stitchinpick

Wow! My son just barely earned his Arrow of Light and his All Twenty. This was his first summer as a Boy Scout. But, he entered scouting as a Tiger and has earned every award he could. I've had to expand his patch banner repeatedly. It really is worth it.

That is ADORABLE!! I love pink ....where were you when I was a little girl? :lol

Thank you for posting the pattern link...I may have to whip one up just so I can pretend I'm 8 again :D

Archived