Testers found. Granny ripple bag, matches granny star.

Carlinda

Hello fellow crocheters,

I am seeking testers for a Granny Ripple Bag that I made to go with my Granny Star Round Ripple pattern as a set.

The pattern is written so that you can very easily make it the size you want, so you would not need to make a huge tote size. Also the pattern is written in easy row repeats, so as far as testing and checking for any errors pretty easy peasy.

The size you make your bag will determine how long it will take to test.

Yarn requirements are use what you have on hand. No need to follow my stripe sequence as I made this one especially to match a granny star that I am making as a baby blanket/diaper bag gift set for a little boy. I wanted the stripes to highlight the ripple. I also wanted something that was suited to baby theme but still could be stylish for mom to tote around. She will still be able to use the bag on it's own. I will post pics of the granny with the same stripe sequence as I finish it up.

Please make sure that you give me your email address if you would like to test.

I would like this to be tested by 7/22, so within a week.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions on testing this and thank you in advance.

Happy crocheting :hook, Carlinda :manyheart

post-41864-135897677077_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897677082_thumb.jpg

Love it and would love to buy it when available, but i really can't commit myself to have it done in that time frame with everything going on right now. But wanted to let you know how much I love it :manyheart

Just a couple weeks ago I was trying to make a bag like this on my own and just couldn't figure it out (not from a pattern, but an idea in my head). I love it! Can't wait for a pattern to be available!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Just a couple weeks ago I was trying to make a bag like this on my own and just couldn't figure it out (not from a pattern, but an idea in my head). I love it! Can't wait for a pattern to be available!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

I sent you a private message. :hook

Oh Carlinda............Love it!

So sorry I missed the testing opportunity... I've been busy living at the baseball field this week/weekend. District Tournaments.... :whew

I too tried to make one like this Sue. I got sidetracked and never went back to it.. .so frogged it!

:heart

:mug

Archived