Closed-Pretty Petals Square, testers found.

Pretty Petals square is a version of the Raised Shell Stitch worked into a square. Beautifully textured, the shells reminded me of petals as I was stitching. So named it the Pretty Petals Square. Shown worked up into a baby blanket size. However with a 2 row repeat after the square is established, testers only would need to work up to Round 8. Should take maybe a couple of hours. This pattern can be worked anywhere from a dishcloth to a king size afghan. Use yarn of choice with appropriate sized hook.

I am not on a deadline, but would like to have it tested over the next 3 or 4 days. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Hugs :hug, and of course Happy Crocheting :hook

post-41864-135897672378_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897672383_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897672386_thumb.jpg

-Testers found-

Thank you so much to everyone who is testing, still need email addresses from a couple of you. Will send pattern as soon as I get that.

Big hugs :hug

Carlinda

Would love to have the pattern for this one! Can't wait until you have it available! Will it be for sale?

Yes, as soon as it is done being tested it will be for sale. I will list it both on Ravelry and my Etsy Shop. I will post the links in the Patterns For Sale Links thread.

Archived