12" sqyares needed

ducky73

i received two pckagges today but havent taken the time to open them yet. theyre from grannyannie & krafty & krazy. i promise ill look at em tomorrow when ive had sleep and post a comment

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

received packages from evelyn and wiz today! im getting excited! all the different patterns are very interesting and i cant wait to get all squares needed and start assembly.....gonna wait on all squares to see what might go best where

marisa....i think we all need to gang up on bill. his restaurant held a 50's day saturday (day after his surgery) and who do you think was there? yup bill! i told him he should be home recovering but he said he "had" to be there. on a positive note he seems to be doing ok other than being stubborn

Well that's good he feels good enough to go :yes Just hope he doesn't get TOO stubborn and overdo it :think

My square went out tues morning so you should get it soon :D

our post office has gotten weird. we havent got any mail whatsoever since probably friday. i know i probably have like a zillion packages up there (my FIL insists on gettimg my mail) so i apologise if any of you have sent me squares i havent acknowledged yet

will definitely post pics this evening

our post office has gotten weird. we havent got any mail whatsoever since probably friday. i know i probably have like a zillion packages up there (my FIL insists on gettimg my mail) so i apologise if any of you have sent me squares i havent acknowledged yet

will definitely post pics this evening

OMG!!!! Guess what I did.....or didn't do??!!! Well, I had to go to the car dealer to pick up a tube of touch up paint that I had ordered and pre paid for so I went into the glove box for my receipt and to my dismay, what did I find??????????????? You envelope with my square :eek:blush I'm sooooooooo sorry Ducky, it's going to the post office tomorrow morning! I sweat I took it :think I have no clue but I am so so so so sorry :blush

here are all the squares ive received thus far.....

post-39211-135897670553_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670556_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670559_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670563_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670566_thumb.jpg

post-39211-13589767057_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670573_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670576_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670579_thumb.jpg

post-39211-135897670582_thumb.jpg

Dear Ducky, I'm sorry I haven't gotton my squares in the mail yet, but I will by Saturday. Right after I got you address my life was turned upside down. I received a call from a case worker who did a search for my birth father. Sadly he passed back in 2002, BUT I found out that I have 8 siblings :yay. Now mind you, I'm 63 so this you might say was a BIG shock but a very very happy one. Anyway I didn't want you to think I forgot you. I'll be mailing out two squares on Saturday. Andi

grandmum... youre ok sweetie and um CONGRATS on the new family! i was beginning to wonder if something had happened to our post office cause well....i havent got zilch (bills or otherwise) since thursday last week!

i got a square! a beautiful white creation from tammy aka teakaycee! thanks so much doll

i got a square! a beautiful white creation from tammy aka teakaycee! thanks so much doll

:whew...........it made it! you're welcome hon!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

got two packages today! thanks for the squares grandmum6 & marisa!

will post pics in the next few days along with the square from teakaycee!

Archived