12" sqyares needed

i need 48 squares 12" in red and white OR a combination of the two colors for a comfortghan i wish to make for a friend of mine who has drs recently discovered 4 spots on his liver and 1 on his intestine.

diagnosis unknown as of yet. surgery friday morning at 7:30 am (6-17-11)

yarn type should be caron simply soft or something similar........KEY WORD SOFT pleasebrighter reds would be best...will post weekly photos of squares i receive

also please pm me for my address

Edited by ducky73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any specific yarn type? I might be able to help. I need to check my stash for what colors I have in red or white. Let me know what you are thinking and if I have it in my stash I would be happy to help.

wiz i edited my post. in the hurry and somewhat confusion i had forgot to post type of yarn!

havent received any squares yet bbut am having a great response here and over on the tote addicts CAL forum. please keep in mind squares must be 12" and nothing too girly :)

i received 2 beautiful squares this am from crochetlisa! thanks hun!

janni will let you know when i receive your package.....is it bad that stalk the mailbox?

will letcha know when i receive your package crabbyrat....where did you post your comment before?