Interweave Crochet!!

sunshine1977

Sure Libi - I went to www.interweavecrochet.com and found the place to order there!

Wow, boys and girls, there is really some beautiful stuff in this one...and I am so happy to see that alot of the expensive yarn companies are starting to give us crocheters some credit! Lots of ads from the fancy yarn companies with pictures of crocheted items using their yarn!! Maybe we won't have to feel so intimidated about going into a snooty yarn shop looking for "chrochet yarn" as opposed to "knitting yarn"...C-ville is mentioned, as well as yarntomato and crochetdude! Look on page 8 in the section about "Crochet on the Web" in the pink box!

I sure hope that continue this magazine for crocheters! It would be even better if that started doing it more than once a year!!

Laurie:hook

Laurie,

They will if people write in to them to tell them their likes and dislikes. I can tell you that I've spoken with Pam and Lisa and they're both nice and seem open to hearing what others have to say. If you go to the Interweave site, there's an email addy there to comment.

I got mine a couple days ago too. I was surprised by how many of the patterns I liked. The Milan dress and the fever tank are really cute. And the Zigzag skirt is too. I loved the Pirate's and the South of the Border Jackets, but I have no idea what they're thinking with that Retro Car Coat. That can't be flattering on any body.

Crochet Pattern Central was mentioned as well as yarntomato.com and thecrochetdude.blogspot.com and CrochetMe.com How awesome!!

Mine came today. I'm a little undecided if I like it. I'm a larger girl, trying to lose weight, and nothing looks like it would work with my figure. Oh well, Christmas gifts for the girls, I suppose!

you know what .. when i finally get my hands on this .. i dont care if i like a single thing other than the pirate coat.. that is the pattern i want this magazine for .. and i am sure there will be more i like .. because i *heart* interweave.. last year's issue didnt let me down one bit .. and from what i understand this years is even better !

Crochet Pattern Central was mentioned

Are you serious??? Really? Toooooo cool I thought they'd never do that. Oh, I'd love to get my hands on a copy to see that! Anybody want a scan that page for me? I don't think that's against any rules, since I'm seen a page going around from the other new crochet mag. I don't want a free copy of a pattern, after all!

It's not illegal to scan the page, just as long as you're showing off where you've been mentinoned and it's not obvious what else is on the page. If you go to my press page you'll see that I did that for my FC EC blurb. I made everything else a little darker.

I don't have that mag yet. It doesn't come out until the 7th. I kind of find it silly to "pre-order" it when I know that I can wait another wekk or so and just pick it up down the street. It seems silly to pay for shipping for a magazine. (IMO of course).

If no one can scan it for you before I get it Rachel, I can do that no problem.

Archived