Thanks and yup, people can actually make patches themselves! :eek

Mama K

Amazing! :lol

Great job on the bags Mona!! :cheer

I finished this one last night! :)

[ATTACH]52032[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Wow! Love it!

almost done with one of Sue's new tote patterns!

Go, go, go! :cheer

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ladies! :hug

I have grommets I've bought on clearance....but no tool! I've tried with just a hammer, uh does not work! so need to get a tool. Hancock Fabrics has all sewing notions 50% off starting Thursday...hmmmmm, guess I'll need to stop in there!

Mama K

You could try a hardware store too. I got my tool with a bunch of grommets for a few bucks at Harbour Freight. Check in the tarp area.

Thanks ladies! :hug

You could try a hardware store too. I got my tool with a bunch of grommets for a few bucks at Harbour Freight. Check in the tarp area.

What! :eek Me in a hardware store? What is this strange place you are speaking of?

Mama K

:(

oh, c'mon now--a person can never have ENOUGH places to shop for our addictions!:lol:lol

We are enablers!!! We also look for more things to help keep our addictions going! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Love all the totes!!! You have made some beautiful totes! I haven't finished mine yet (The Stash Buster II), I fell yesterday morning cleaning off the van (all 6 inches of snow on the windshield). Sooooo, I'm really sore. Didn't break anything, just fell on my back that was almost well :(:(. (Went to see the chiropractor and he's got it feeling much better). Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope you had a wonderful day! :manyheart

:(

I fell yesterday morning cleaning off the van (all 6 inches of snow on the windshield). Sooooo, I'm really sore. Didn't break anything, just fell on my back that was almost well :(:(. (Went to see the chiropractor and he's got it feeling much better). Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope you had a wonderful day! :manyheart

Hope you feel better

Thanks Tonya, I do feel better, just really sore. I was really worried this morning as we had "freezing fog" (which was horrible to drive in). Tomorrow it will be 60, so we won't have that problem :)

Hope you're feeling better too. How many days to vacation???

:hug to all!

Thanks Tonya, I do feel better, just really sore. I was really worried this morning as we had "freezing fog" (which was horrible to drive in). Tomorrow it will be 60, so we won't have that problem :)

Hope you're feeling better too. How many days to vacation???

:hug to all!

5 days till i leave, 6 till sue and i meet.:eek I packed most of my stuff tonight, but having issues of which yarn to bring and what to work on.

Sherry- Hope you feel better today- scary to fall on your back!!!

tonya- how are you feeling- is the cold almost gone? I always find it the most difficult to decide which yarn to bring on vacation---of course you could always "forget" to pack yarn- and then HAVE to go and buy some----just sayin....:devil

Have a good "hump day" everyone!:hug

Hello everyone! Even you enablers Joanne and Anne! Okay, I love ya for it!

Sherry! Honey! Hope you keep feeling better! How scarey!

Tonya - wow, the time is almost here!

Hi Sue! You go girl with the new tote! Love it!

Well it is hump day as Joanne said.....my good news is my boss is out all day to downtown Chicago! WOOT! Should be a quiet day for me, get some work done. Wish I could take my yarn and hook but me thinks someone might notice me sitting at my desk crocheting.......

Tonite is hockey.....she had 3 weeks off from it but it's back for a few weeks. She is over hockey. I am over hockey. But gotta teach our kids to see things to the end so.......oh well, could be much worse!

I'm now working on a tote that I bought from ravelry recently. I'll post when it is done, an unusual pattern. I'm anxious to see if I do it justice!

Love from Mama K

tonya- how are you feeling- is the cold almost gone? I always find it the most difficult to decide which yarn to bring on vacation---of course you could always "forget" to pack yarn- and then HAVE to go and buy some----just sayin....:devil

I dont see the whole going and getting some happening, plus I honestly have so much I dont want to buy anymore until I use some of this up. also i bought some just for this trip but was like what if i finish that project i need more...:lol i feel much better I have just a little cough but am pretty much back to normal.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Tonya!!!

Had a very long one today- but at least it's over---now to try one of the squares for the Bernat CAL and then probably call it a night. Still feel like I'm starting a cold but then it seems like I'm not- all I know is I'm exceptionally tired!

Hi All!! I'm feeling much better, just a little bit sore now.

Tonya - glad you're feeling better. I have problems trying to decide what to take on a trip as well. Hopefully you'll get it decided soon.

Joanne - take some time to rest!! I understand long days, I have had several of those lately.

Sue - I know you're looking forward to seeing Tonya.

Ann - hope you're feeling good and done some crocheting.

Mama K - glad you had an easy and quiet day. I understand about the sports and ready for them to be over. I was beginning to hate football--it was really hot when it started and really cold when it ended. It will soon be over and you can take a break.

I'm gonna finish the tote tonight (little man is already asleep yea!!!) and work either on the new RR for the baby or some on my shawler (or maybe do some of both). Have a great evening all!

Ok, here's the new tote, the colors didn't come out very good. But it's super easy and I plan to make more of them!! I used ILYC, a light purple and a varigated spring colors (can't find the wrappers for the color names). I ended up using a double strand of the solid color for the last round. Thanks Sue for letting me do a test one for you. It's another great tote!!!!

post-27829-13589773847_thumb.jpg

Ok, here's the new tote, the colors didn't come out very good. But it's super easy and I plan to make more of them!! I used ILYC, a light purple and a varigated spring colors (can't find the wrappers for the color names). I ended up using a double strand of the solid color for the last round. Thanks Sue for letting me do a test one for you. It's another great tote!!!!

oooooo!!!! That's purdy!!! :hug

Sherry- The tote looks great!!!!

I ended up making 2 squares for the Bernat Cal and figured I'd pop back in- and wish you all a good Thursday now because I'm not sure if I'll have time in the AM to say it

So---Have a great day!

I started another project yesterday, its a tote I had originally bought the yarn to make a scarf, but it is kinda scratchy so a tote it shall be.

I had a nice nap last night, got a whole 3 hours sleep instead of sleeping all night. so I have started studying for a test i have tomorrow. the test is 50 multiple choice questions and we can use our notes and the prof. is giving us over 2 hours to do it :eek I think i will have time to look everything up if i need to. I am thinking on transferring to a different school in the fall, I just really am not liking this university and how the program is done:(

Hope everyone has a good day I am going back to studying :sigh

Tonya, looking forward to seeing your tote. I got to work on my shawler some last night, didn't start the RR but will take that yarn to work and get started on it today. I'm determined to work on my project some everyday so I can get it done before winter is over :) Good luck on your test.

Today will be another long day. And I still have not done my files. Every time I think I'm going to get to do them, something happens. I hope to get them done this week--the desk is piling up :eek

Have a great day all!

Hi All!! I'm feeling much better, just a little bit sore now.

Mama K - glad you had an easy and quiet day. I understand about the sports and ready for them to be over. I was beginning to hate football--it was really hot when it started and really cold when it ended. It will soon be over and you can take a break.

Close game yesterday, but then they lost. At least she does not get upset when they lose! There are only two girls on her team and the other was not there so she was the only girl! She does a good job though!

Ok, here's the new tote, the colors didn't come out very good.

Oooo love the colors and I like the solid last round!

I started another project yesterday, its a tote I had originally bought the yarn to make a scarf, but it is kinda scratchy so a tote it shall be.

Hope everyone has a good day I am going back to studying :sigh

I've changed mid stream many times!

Good luck on the test!

Today will be another long day. And I still have not done my files. Every time I think I'm going to get to do them, something happens. I hope to get them done this week--the desk is piling up :eek

Have a great day all!

:hug to ya!

Everyone, have a good day! I'm off tomorrow since Baby K does not have school. We have a nice day planned! We will go to Joanns (but of course!), and then to Red Robin (I've never been but her godmother took her there and I heard it was good), then perhaps a quick stop at Wally World. Then back home to do a project - I brought home a tissue box and we are going to make something with it. What? Who knows! That is the fun of it! We will top off our day with homemade pizza and a movie in the comfort of our home. Oh and tomorrow is the best day of the week - could reach 50!

Love from Mama K

Finished another tote last night and working on the third!

Okay now you are obsessed with that pattern! :eek

Looks great! Makes me want to get out my wool again......:yes

Have a great 'Monday' at work! :hug

Mama K

Archived