crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Howdy! Flurries in Chicago.....10 car pile up on LSD......did people forget how to drive on snow! Yikes!

Last day off......so we are staying in and enjoying the warmth inside while looking at the cold outside!

Oops, cookies are done! Yes baking too!

Love Mama K

Um... Mama Kuddles? I don't know what roadway the "LSD" is, and I just wanted to tell you that since I don't know what it is, your sentence is REALLY funny to me... "10 car pile up on LSD" ~ How do you know everyone was tripping on LSD? :rofl I hope everyone is okay...

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um... Mama Kuddles? I don't know what roadway the "LSD" is, and I just wanted to tell you that since I don't know what it is, your sentence is REALLY funny to me... "10 car pile up on LSD" ~ How do you know everyone was tripping on LSD? :rofl I hope everyone is okay...

:lol:lol:lolThanks for the early morning laugh, Melani!!!! Hope this finds you and your family well!!!

Off to Paradise today- and the start of a new year and new project! Wishing you all a good day- and stay warm!

No comments from those of you in the "sunshine state", please:lol:lol:lol

Good Morning! Brrrr! It's 17 degrees out!:wbrr I don't wanna go to the dr's today! And DH wants to go to Walmart afterwards! Oh well, some yarn just might find it's way into my cart. A girl has to stay warm somehow! :lol

Ann- Yup- it's going to be COLD out tomorrow- BRRRRRR!!!:wbrr I already picked out what I'm wearing to work tomorrow and it involves lots of layers!:lol I'm sure the office will be chilly too since the heat has been off (or set very low) for 3 days!!

I started a RR tonight- with Charisma (bulky yarn). I needed something different to do besides scarves/hats and cowls! Of course, I could have started a SBT, but it just seems like it's getting cold, and what better thing to make than an afghan!:lol

Hope you wore lots of layers today! :lol An afghan is a great idea right now too! I have a scarf and a dishcloth started, but a bigger project is calling my name! :hook

I thought the same thing but didn't say anything! :lol

Good morning!

Melanie, you are bad! Nope actually good! After typing that, I thought how it sounded but left it that way......thanks for the laugh!

Today is coldest day of the winter....will only be 26.....and no measurable snow! Is this really Chicago?? Back up to the 40s late in the week......I think I'm in Oz! But I will take it! The snow will come soon enough I'm sure!

Joanne, yes back to work today. Been nice to be lazy for almost two weeks! Baby K will be off to daycare....she'll be having lots more fun than me! Luckily I have tons of work waiting which should make my first day back go smoother.

And back to eating healthy. Been chowing down on everything, but back to reality and WW for me!

Ann - hi hon! Hope you are feeling better these days! I will hug you via cyber space!

Ducky - double hugs to you hon!

Sue - is your sore back better?????? Go ahead, tell us the temp down there....we welcome the torture!

Well off to get ready! Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning all. Back to work today as well. Enjoyed my 4 day weekend. There will be lots to do as I have to finish the year end books and the employees in the day care were asking in the middle of December when they'd get their W2's.

Boys have pajama day today, so it will be easy getting them up and dressed--they can stay in their pjs. They will wear their robes and slippers.

Did get to HL but the yarn I wanted (ILTY) wasn't on sale, so I just bought a couple of skeins for the RR for GS's silent auction. Really need to get busy on that!

Have a great day and all of you that are in cold weather, stay warm and be careful and for those of you in the tropics -- stay cool.

Hugs to all!

Ducky, feel better...all of you!! :hug

Melani, you're too funny! :rofl

Mama, back is still sore, but much better. Going to lunch today with a co-worker, volunteer and former boss. :) Temps? In the 30's now high in the low 40's. Not kidding. BRRRRRR!!

:turtle:vheart

Well I don't feel so bad if it's only in the 30's-40's in FL!!! It was about 16 degrees and very cold--but end of week back in the 40's which will feel like summer after this bout of cold!!!

Going to work on a the afghan now- nice to have something warm on my lap!

well my vacation from school is officially over:(. I am taking 3 classes, 12 credits so I probably wont be on as much since these classes are not going to be easy. Chemistry may just be my downfall yet. I hated the first class so i can't imagine what this one will do to me. except scramble my brain a little more :lol

I have been working on a shawl and a 2 strand scrap blanket. and I am figuring out which new tote I would like to try. have a warm day everyone

Hi Everyone! Another cold day and I'm staying indoors today! :yes I finished a scarf last night, and worked on the dishcloth. Now DH asked me to make Juno another doggie sweater. He'd like this one to be hunter orange! Oh, and can I make it in the next few days! Uh, sure hun, no problem! :lol At least it will take my mind off my tummy! :P Stay warm everyone! :hug

Tonya, good luck with all your classes! I'm sure you'll do great! :hug

Sue, brrr, hope it has warmed up for you down in FL!!! How's the back today?

Joanne, how's the afghan coming along?

Sherry, are the W-2's ready yet? :lol

Mama K, hope you're having a good day!

I would love to join in....I guess I better find a pattern. Any suggestions?

welcome aboard happilymarried2005!

i originally started ths threead as a tote CAL but since then its blossomed into a crochet anything thread LOL! so come pull up a chair and supplies and join in the fun......by the way were ALL addicted to turtlelvrs stash buster tote.........its on ravelry

Hi all!

I got the SBT done last night, it's red, white and blue which is the schools colors for GS's school. I'll post a picture later. I think it turned out nice. Now I have a question, if you were to sell a SBT what would you charge? I have to put a price on the paperwork of what it's worth.

Ann - nope didn't do the W2s today, couldn't print anything again. But the problem's fixed, so I can work on other stuff that has to be done right now. I hate the beginning of a new year, so much stuff to do to close out the old year.

Sue - glad the back's better. Hope you enjoyed your day.

To all of you (including Sue) stay warm!!!

Hugs to all

Good Morning! We're having a heat wave! I believe it's in the 20's today! :cheerIt's supposed to get all the way up to the mid 30's!:lol Good thing since I have to go out again today. I know, I shouldn't complain since most of you have to go out into it every day for work. That's one thing I don't miss, scraping windows and wiping snow off the car! YUCK!!! Well, we found out yesterday that my friend's daughter is having girls! So now I can start to look for patterns! :yay I'd better get started on Juno's sweater too! DH will be asking about it soon! :dog

Hi all!

I got the SBT done last night, it's red, white and blue which is the schools colors for GS's school. I'll post a picture later. I think it turned out nice. Now I have a question, if you were to sell a SBT what would you charge? I have to put a price on the paperwork of what it's worth.

Ann - nope didn't do the W2s today, couldn't print anything again. But the problem's fixed, so I can work on other stuff that has to be done right now. I hate the beginning of a new year, so much stuff to do to close out the old year.

Sue - glad the back's better. Hope you enjoyed your day.

To all of you (including Sue) stay warm!!!

Hugs to all

Ohh, looking forward to seeing the SBT!!! It sounds wonderful! I have no idea on price though, sorry! Good luck getting stuff done to close out the year. It's bad enough doing the household paperwork. I always hated doing it at work! :hug

Quick hello to all!!!!

I've been so busy at work- but last night I had craft club and did some more knitting!

Will try and post again tonight!

Hope things are going good at work even though it's busy! Are you finding knitting relaxing? I like the rythmn to it. It's been helping me out the past couple of days. Knitting and Pogo games! :lol

Morning!

Ann.....sorry to tell ya but here in Chi town.....it is supposed to hit 50 today and tomorrow! This is crazy! Makes me worry 'bout when we get 'hit'!

Going to the state office first thing.....I waited till today when I was sure the weather would be wonderful!

Yippee, it is Friday eve!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

Frost on the ground this morning! :eek Suppose to get into the 60's today though.

WOW! :eek Guess ya can't rub it in today that you are sooooo warm compared to me! How is the rest of the week looking for you temp wise?

Back better today honey?

Mama K

Good Morning! It's supposed to be 65 here today, but the cold is coming next week.

Here's the picture of the SBT for the school auction. Its' navy blue, red, and white (their school colors).

Today is the day my niece has her bone marrow transplant. Please be praying for her.

post-27829-13589772408_thumb.jpg

Good Morning! It's supposed to be 65 here today, but the cold is coming next week.

Here's the picture of the SBT for the school auction. Its' navy blue, red, and white (their school colors).

Today is the day my niece has her bone marrow transplant. Please be praying for her.

The tote looks great!! :tup

Prayers for your niece... please keep us posted! :hug

welcome aboard happilymarried2005!

i originally started ths threead as a tote CAL but since then its blossomed into a crochet anything thread LOL! so come pull up a chair and supplies and join in the fun......by the way were ALL addicted to turtlelvrs stash buster tote.........its on ravelry

Thank you....this looks like a great pattern

The tote looks great!! Praying for swift recovery and good health for your niece. Let us know how it goes.

Morning!

Ann.....sorry to tell ya but here in Chi town.....it is supposed to hit 50 today and tomorrow! This is crazy! Makes me worry 'bout when we get 'hit'!

Going to the state office first thing.....I waited till today when I was sure the weather would be wonderful!

Yippee, it is Friday eve!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

Enjoy your "warm" weather! I'm soooo cold today! I just can't get the chill out of me! :wbrr

Frost on the ground this morning! :eek Suppose to get into the 60's today though.

Yikes! Crazy weather!

The tote is beautiful!!! Prayers going out for your niece... :hug

Thank you....this looks like a great pattern

The pattern is wonderful!!! BTW, did I say :welcome

Archived