Same Pattern Different Yarn = New Tote!

kuddlekubs

Absolutely a winner! Just love it. How much mosaic did it take you? I have one skein that I bought to see how it makes up and this looks like the perfect idea!

Thanks gals!

Yes my new favorite yarn is the Bernat Mosaic! I bought some off Joanns when it was on sale and free shipping, and am slowly using it. Wait till you see my next tote! I'm using Turtlelovers stash buster tote pattern and using the mosaic. I'll post when done!

kuddles

Can't wait to see it!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

I posted my Southwest Tote bag recently. I made another (can you tell I like the pattern?) and got a completely different look! I used black as my 'base' and used Bernat Mosaic Medusa with it for the middle. This one is MINE!

Thanks for looking. I sure like this pattern!

Oh, this is so awesome!!!:manyheart Sunset Tote is the perfect name. Now, you all have me wanting to try the Bernat Mosaic yarn!

Glad I could help you all want more yarn! Glad I'm not the only one who wants more and more and more....

Let's see Toni, I think it was a bit more than one skein, really about 1.5 skeins. However you KNOW I crochet so loose, and if you made one a bit smaller, or bring the bottom color up the side a bit before you start the mosaic, I think one skein might do ya!

Give it a try! What color of the Mosaic did you get....cause as you know, I have several skeins here and don't mind sending you one hon!

kuddles

Glad I could help you all want more yarn! Glad I'm not the only one who wants more and more and more....

Let's see Toni, I think it was a bit more than one skein, really about 1.5 skeins. However you KNOW I crochet so loose, and if you made one a bit smaller, or bring the bottom color up the side a bit before you start the mosaic, I think one skein might do ya!

Give it a try! What color of the Mosaic did you get....cause as you know, I have several skeins here and don't mind sending you one hon!

kuddles

I bought Medusa because I fell in love with the color when I was looking online and it was on sale too. Wanted to try it since someone said it was the "poor man's" Noro :rofl Now, isn't she a sweetie to offer to share? :hug

Just went back to your first post and yep, there it is, the same color mosaic I had purchased was in this tote. Just KNEW there was something about it I loved :rofl :rofl :rofl We have good taste. :yes

Archived