Blankets for stuffed animal friends......

teakaycee

I have been getting plenty of crochet time in. I sit and crochet at the hospital all day while visiting with hubby while he was there.

Back when Michael was hurting so bad from this relapse... Ken and I bought him a special teddy bear. We named him Thinagain. Thinagain's job was to keep Michael encouraged that the water weight would come off and he would be thin again. Well..... Michael may be 12 yrs old... but Thinagain is he BEST friend. He goes everywhere with us. So the other day... "Thinagain" told me he was cold at night and needed a blanket. How could I say no to a cute little teddy bears face.

So............. I made him a blanket............ I tried to make it look somewhat like honeycomb. :)

post-18634-135897642531_thumb.jpg

Well........ Thinagain has a friend.......... David's tiny little big eyed monkey.... apparently he needed a blanket too.......... heheheehehe :)

post-18634-135897642561_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Very cute & so much fun! Loved the Thinagain name -- I could use my own Thinagain for encouragement to lose my "ice cream weight." :D The Honeycomb Blanket was especially creative!

Archived