beckyb

Tape Measure Cover tested

I was fortunate enough to get to test this for Midds. Cute, quick and easy pattern. Had fun picking colors and whipping it up. Thanks Midds for letting me test. TFL :hook

post-28494-135897631963_thumb.jpg

That is soooo cute... Turned out great

Now if some one can tell me where do you get thise tape measures I'd be soooo happy.

Even the sqaure shaped ones where could i find those?

hugs

Lillibet

Looks good to me too. These are fun to make and use up scrap balls of yarn.

MooMoo, as far as purchasing the tapes, I found them for $.50 at an Amazon store. I ordered 10, HOWEVER, the cost of shipping was $54.00!!!! I cancelled the order, the company emailed me to phone them direct. They said I had to buy quantity of 25, told them no, I couldn't do that.

They did work with me on the price and the shipping and I got them. They have a website, but are selling them for $3.00 each, so I won't list the site. If you do a search for "retractable tape measure" you should find sites that sell them in bulk and single.

Hi Dobermama:

Thanks for the info i will do that search

hugs

Lilllibert

QUOTE=dobermama;2236695]Looks good to me too. These are fun to make and use up scrap balls of yarn.

MooMoo, as far as purchasing the tapes, I found them for $.50 at an Amazon store. I ordered 10, HOWEVER, the cost of shipping was $54.00!!!! I cancelled the order, the company emailed me to phone them direct. They said I had to buy quantity of 25, told them no, I couldn't do that.

They did work with me on the price and the shipping and I got them. They have a website, but are selling them for $3.00 each, so I won't list the site. If you do a search for "retractable tape measure" you should find sites that sell them in bulk and single.

I also found the round ones for .99 at Walmart. Where do you guys get the patterns. I have the tape measures.