Winter Blues Ear Flap Hat

CroJulee

Really a nice hat! The Green Beret is the first movie I can remember going to as a family all jumping in the car going to the drive-in. Now the song is going through my head, "Fighting soldiers from the sky......."

Jewls, great looking hat!!!

Thanks Toni!!!! :-D

Really a nice hat! The Green Beret is the first movie I can remember going to as a family all jumping in the car going to the drive-in. Now the song is going through my head, "Fighting soldiers from the sky......."

Thanks!!! Wow!! I wish we still had drive-in theaters around here. I was listening to the song at the end of the movie and it almost brought tears to my eyes. It was talking about the wives the soldiers left behind while they fought the war. Military families are so brave. It would be so hard living with out the love of your life. Knowing they were in constant danger.

How warm and cozy.

VERY!! That's one of the reasons why I love crocheting hats. They just represent warmth.

I'll have another couple of hats to post in a little bit. I've been trying to make a bunch for my etsy shop. So far so good.

Thanks everyone!!!

Julee

Archived