Score!!

I was wandering my local Value Village store last night - hunting for ugly sweaters for my girls (its ugly sweater day at school). I wandered over to the crafty stuff, and found lots of yarn! :yarn

there was a bag there for $3.99 that has 10 skeins of 100% pure virgin wool. its a gorgeous grey and all are the same dye lot too!! I couldnt' resist!

SCORE for me! YAY.

now to figure out what to do with it! I'm not making diapers or covers anymore so it wil lbe for ME!:clap:hook

You are so lucky. It's not often that I find yarn at our local Value Village. I've only found it twice in 3 years. What an incredible find...good for you! :yay Make sure you post pictures of what you make with this yarn! :yes

I :heart Value Village! I find most of my yarn either there or the Goodwill store. I go every week just to check if they have any because it's so much cheaper than buying it new!

I've got a wool obsession (most of the blankets in our house are wool - much to dh' chagrin, he hates them)

I'm considering making a toque and possibly some long mittens for running. might go for the grey with a stripe of white and red (like those mens woolen work socks), and ear flaps but not huge flaps.

Archived