Waiting for the UPS is HARD!!

I have an order from Lion Brand due today. It's been "out for delivery" since 1am this morning (I was up and saw this!) so I've been on pins and needles all day waiting for the truck to come!!!! I swear I saw it in the neighborhood on Monday at around 1pm. It's 415 and NOTHING yet!! Seriously!! LOL. I want my yarn...and hooks...and pamphlets!! And at this point I'm all worried that they've delivered it to the wrong house or lost it or something. *sigh*

hang in there it will get there it may be the first stop or it may be the last for the driver. Our UPS runs till sometimes 9 pm. Our house is the same way when we get things its always later in the evening but they run around all day. but alas it comes..

LOL, I got the deal where you got 10 pamphlets for 5$ so all of those were in there. 2 new hooks (one I didn't have and one just because it was on sale and cheap, lol), and the rest was yarn yumminess:

Pink cotton bamboo

3 skeins black Ruffles

Black Baby Alpaca

"White" Baby Alpaca

Dark grey Angora Merino

Grey Angora Merino

Let me see if I can figure out a picture on here...

LOL Imagine how everyone feels waitin on USPS when a tote,bag, or other Giveaway item gose out lol. Im like that too.. I am holdin ona pacakge and I get all excited. even thou I know what's commin LOL

Archived