In November

fc1123

Hard to believe that October is almost over with. Well this thread is completing those wips. If you can show pictures of your completed work would love to see those pretty pretty pictures of your finished work.

lets just say im moving everything from my october list here

PLUS

2 scarves, 2 afghans, and 20 something slippers

:think anybody know how to grow extra arms?

I will definitely finish the Boston Bruins Colors afghan

I also need to do the following:

- one placemat to complete the set of four for my neighbor for Christmas

- An American girl outfit for my niece (I am thinking a cow girl vest / hat/ guitar set)

- two Katamari for my boys (although this may get moved to December as it can be done last minute since it does not need to be mailed anywhere)

And ... last but not least ... the infamous t-shirt blanket for my other nephew! Sis STILL has not sent the t-shirts! If the shirts do not arrive by November 15th I will have to send something else, probably not hand made.

I hope to have all the Christmas gifts done by December 1st as I have another little project that I want to try.

lets just say im moving everything from my october list here

PLUS

2 scarves, 2 afghans, and 20 something slippers

:think anybody know how to grow extra arms?

I have no clue but let me know if you figure it out :lol. I have a lot of extra hooks but not enough arms to get all my crochet projects done.

I'm getting a late start here....

:flake 6 snowflakes

:flake 2 fun fur scarves

:flake various size squares

:flake 5 HAP rectangles

:flake finish baby-ghan WIP

Here she is .....

The next Taylor Swift!

:lol she's adorable!!

tmpinsnty :c9 I love the colors of it!! I am sure she is going to love it!! Which pattern did you use?

I'm getting a late start here....

:flake 6 snowflakes

:flake 2 fun fur scarves

:flake various size squares

:flake 5 HAP rectangles

:flake finish baby-ghan WIP

2 snowflakes done, 1 fun fur scarf (not fun)....

I have started the second prayer shawl and the final placemat.

I will have both of these done well before the end of November.

I have made a deadline of Monday November 15th for the t-shirts. If my sister cannot get them to me, my nephew does not get a blanket. Period! This has been going on since August!!!!

ETA: I might make him a cookie monster inspired scarf to go with the beanie (store bought) he got last year.

well here is my short list for this month:

1. work on the never ending blanket
  2. work on my scarf
  3. work on a dishcloth
  4. finish a hat for my friend's daughter.
  5. make a flower to put on my friend's daughter's hat.
  6. work on another scarf
  7. work on another dishcloth

I made the skating dress for the American Girl Doll and one skate. I need to make the second skate and then I can cross one more thing off my list.

For those who have been following the Saga of the T-shirts, they have not arrived.

It looks like my nephew will not be getting a blanket after all.

The real sad part is that my sister bought a t-shirt for me to give my son for Christmas (a sports team from her area that I cannot get around here) and I am afraid that I will never see that shirt either! And I already paid her for it!!!!

So good to see other crocheters start numerous projects. I'm starting to think it's a craft for the attention impaired, like me. :)

WsIP:

Wool Baby Longies

Wool Ear Warmer Headband

I'm itching to start something else, a blanket that I bought all the yarn for, but keep putting off for smaller (read: instantly gratifying) projects.

Also, would like to complete a couple baby sets (bib and washcloth) for preggo moms.

RD...what sports team? I can probably get wherever it is...

so i finished the Butterfly wing Shawl. working on a scarf for a friend but for some reason i can't get motivated to get it going. i've tried several different patterns and finally settled on a marie st. jean one i spotted this morning. Every year my mom's side of the family picks names out of a hat for christmas. I have no idea who i will get this year but i bought 3 skeins each of RHSS burgundy, soft navy, cafe, and dark sage. So whoever i get will be getting an afghan made of that. I also need to come up with a charity project for this months CAL. :think

Oh well. I started the Cookie Monster scarf and will enclose a note:

"It was supposed to be a blanket"

Let my sister explain that one!

Meanwhile; I will make the second skate and be finished with the AG doll clothes.

Archived