Free form

gatesmarch

:) Here it is ...My free form..well actually it is in the link to my blog...I would post some pictures on here but it is very late here so maybe tomorrow...I hope you enjoy it...Very colorful...

Such a fun way to express your gift for colour and adaptability to express your crochet and artistic talents in a stunning piece that will surely, in years to come, become a family heirloom. Hugs Joyce

Thank you so much for all your feedback...It makes me feel like I am going in the right direction with it...I did ask my husband to hold on to it if anything was to happen to me..he laughed and said that he would be going first LOL..I know some would say weird to talk about,but when you spend so much time on something you just have to ask...

As for the purple sweater,I will post some more pictures..The mixture of yarn I had,was troubling,the multi colored purple was really rough and it was not wool,it was supposed to be the main yarn but I had to improvise...

As for being timid in the freeform all I can say is not to really pay attention,do it maybe while watching a good movie..LOL

Archived