Hobby Lobby

FrLopLady

The plan was in place... 6 hour drive to Nampa ID from Yakima, WA to pick up the new cargo trailer...JUST a LITTLE beyond Nampa is Meridian, ID, home to a almost brand new Hobby Lobby.

I've read the hype..how the ILTY is so nice and has lots of colors...but little did I know....

I finally had to tell myself "Step away from the yarn aisle"

Of course it didn't work...

Soon, very soon, there will be a new Hobby Lobby within 2 hours driving..not sure this is a good thing or not..or a GREAT thing!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

made a 700 mile one day round trip all worth it :lol

Oh Mary....I am so with you on this...the closest HL to me was 2 hours away...now we have one about 40 minutes from my house!

I love ILTY...it is so much nicer than RH...yes it is more expensive, but it is well worth the extra cost to me....

I like Hobby Lobby, too. I am lucky to have one close to me and a couple of others not much farther away. Those of us who have good craft stores nearby get spoiled by the convenience.

:laughrolloh, you mean you didn't buy the cargo trailer just for the trip to Hobby Lobby!

:woo

Seriously now, Hobby Lobby's ILTY is great! There are several Hobby Lobby in town, i can think of three right handy to me, lol so go there all the time! I Love THEIR Yarn too, so easy to work with, and so soft! Im thinking about the cargo trailer, as I have a smallish car, lol.....we'll see, we'll see!

I like Hobby Lobby, too. I am lucky to have one close to me and a couple of others not much farther away. Those of us who have good craft stores nearby get spoiled by the convenience.

Within 30 minutes of where I live, there's Hobby Lobby, Michaels, ACMoore, Joanne's and Martin's Fabric & Craft barn. I see no reason to move away from the area.

Archived