Has anybody made this?

I'm going through every link on CPC and am finding plenty of lovely things I forgot about...like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/imagegreations/free1.htm

I love it! (I am into doilies, though...just finished Priscilla's "Petite Pineapple", am in the midde of Denise A.'s "Cotillion", and am planning to do Nancy Hearne's "White Doily" after that.)

I'm going through every link on CPC and am finding plenty of lovely things I forgot about...like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/imagegreations/free1.htm

I love it! (I am into doilies, though...just finished Priscilla's "Petite Pineapple", am in the midde of Denise A.'s "Cotillion", and am planning to do Nancy Hearne's "White Doily" after that.)

I added it to my bookmarks. :heart

And Rachel, I sure wish you had a digital camera!! :wink

I sure wish I did, too! Maybe before too long?!

I think the Petite Pineapple came out lovely because I did my stitches extra tight (and therefore "neater"). I did a couple more rows on the Cotillion last night...hopefully I'll finish it this evening. I got lazy and didn't block the pineapple one with pins. I just stuck it between two encyclopedias, and that worked fine!! :D

Guest Crafterlady46

I have to study it for about a week. :think . I was thinking it would look good to make the rose pink and the leaves green. Course, it would look good in any color...also maybe some 3d roses around the border.

You know, I have never really tried Filet Crochet. I think I am just plain chicken or suffer from low self esteem. That doily is appealing but I think for a beginner like me, I think I would like to see someone else with better talent that myself tackle that for now. Beautiful pattern, thanks for the link!

This is beautiful. I love filet, but hate the increase/decrease. It would be easier to extend to a full square/rectangle and use for a pillow/tabletopper or even framed as a picture. Yummy.

I love pink flowers and green leaves!!!

I have to study it for about a week. :think . I was thinking it would look good to make the rose pink and the leaves green. Course, it would look good in any color...also maybe some 3d roses around the border.

You know, I have never really tried Filet Crochet. I think I am just plain chicken or suffer from low self esteem. That doily is appealing but I think for a beginner like me, I think I would like to see someone else with better talent that myself tackle that for now. Beautiful pattern, thanks for the link!

I'm guess I'm a chicken, too. This doily makes me want to try! :hook

Ooh. Thinkin'. Thinkin'. She's a thinkin'. If anyone sees any smoke call for help. LOL. Your idea sounds lovely. I can't wait to see the outcome.

Guest Crafterlady46

I have to put it on the back burner for the time being. I am working on about 4 or 5 different things. I have a nice fall one going for my autumn pal. I might get to make the filet next month. Hopefully. I also have a butterfly quilt I am in the middle of. I will take a picture of it when it's done and post in the other topics thread.

Archived