Little boy blanket

chickpea67

34468%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3A%3A%3A%3D%3B63%3D3232%3A%3A%3A%3A72398nu0mrj

Here's the last blanket I'd been working on. It was my nephew's 2nd birthday present.

I worked it with two strands of caron's simply soft held together in hdc. Just crocheted until I thought it was long/wide enough. Before washing it was as soft as be, after washing it is fantastic! I love it so much I'm making myself a large one in dark blue and brocade (a gold/green/brown variegated).

Great idea! :hook Cute nephew:clap

I love Simply soft yarn, never used 2 strands together though...might have to try that.

OMG--it is to DIE FOR. I freeze EVERYWHERE. The 2 tog made it thicker..enough to keep me warm...and hte simply soft is sooooo soft. Like I said when I was done, I curled up with it for a nap, then went to AC moore to get colors for a blanket for me! And the rest of the family has said how much they want one!

In all honesty though-- I knew you could do 2 tog..but it wasn't until the blanket I had started to make for my nephew using htese colors wasn't turning out like I expected that I said--well--I have all this yarn-- what to do? And this is what I came up with.

Archived