HELP WITH ROUND 3 PLEASE

Lollie2639

Question

Would you look at this pattern and tell me what to do in round 3? How do I go from 12 stitches in round 2 to 18 in round 3. I know it says sc in next sc (i got that much :-).., inc around. what is that telling me to do. make 2 sc in each of the rest?

or sc, 2 in the next, sc, 2 in the next, sc, 2 in the next........oh? did i just figure it out? HA!

thanks

i am making turkey butts for friends, co-workers and suprise others.

http://www.yarncat.com/turkey_butt.html

:manyheart

6 answers to this question

You sure did. Clever girl.

Now, please, tell me what a Turkey Butt is, other than the obvious. What do you do with them? Will I be embarassed that I asked?

We only have Turkey at Christmas, then they are always frozen because Christmas is in Summer down here and apparently Turkeys are ready in the winter which is now in NZ.

I look forward to the answer.

Have fun.

Colleen.

You will have to increase your stiches by 6 in Round three so that you have a total of 18 stiches. Since you are staring with 12. I would put 2 sc in every other stitch.

I hope this helps!

PS I will also be making butts for folks for thanksgiving :)

You sure did. Clever girl.

Now, please, tell me what a Turkey Butt is, other than the obvious. What do you do with them? Will I be embarassed that I asked?

We only have Turkey at Christmas, then they are always frozen because Christmas is in Summer down here and apparently Turkeys are ready in the winter which is now in NZ.

I look forward to the answer.

Have fun.

Colleen.

They are fridgies or magnets that you put on your refrigerator. It's just the back end (butt) with feathers. They are very cute. I'll be making some for Thanksgiving gifts as well. It's a cute way to say "Thank you" to special people for being a part of your life.

:cheer Thanks everyone, I should have looked at the link. Very cute.

Maybe they could be adapted to make towel toppers too.

Never too old to learn something new.

Thanks again.

Have fun.:hug

Colleen.

Archived