There will probably be smoke over central New York later this afternoon!

That's because Hobby Lobby's grand opening is today! My credit card won't be the same!

Didn't look like they were having too great a sale on yarn...ILTY is $3.49, same as everyday....but I have to go and check it out.

Will let everyone know what I get!

Amazingly one of the opening stores I went to had yarn on clearance for a great price, that's the only time I've managed to score there though. They usually open for business a few days before the grand opening and I've gone in then too which is nice as not many people realize some places have the soft openings and it's not busy.

Darn it! I just found out that I might not be able to leave work early today. Meeting....Well, if not today, definitely tomorrow or Wednesday.....

Oh heck, hope you can make it tomorrow.

Here is what I bought....I manged to control myself. I was disappointed that ILTY wasn't on sale. Does it ever go on sale?

Any way, here is my loot. 6 skeins of I love this cotton, 3 new hooks, 1 skein of Paton's lace, a small canvas bag and suede slipper soles.

post-2360-135897567576_thumb.jpg

So, not too much smoke!

But just enough smoke!!!

I've only been to HL once- there are NONE in NJ! I had to travel over an hour to PA-They do run coupons- but not sure if the ILTY goes on sale or not

Enjoy hooking with your new yarn!

Archived