Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't promote Daytona enough for you. I was hoping you were coming this way so we could visit! :P

:turtle:vheart

I tried but the flights just didnt cooperate with me. :( I was thinking the same thing....you could always meet me on the other side of florida :D

Thank you BreenyBeanie! This is a cute pattern :) It will look great in my afghan, yippie!

I love it, thank you :)

Off to go lay down, I braved up and biked to the thrift store today but since I got home 3 1/2 hours ago I am just getting more and more tired ugh. Found a tea pot yippie! Was surprised when it rode fine on the back of my bike. I had my bin I use to haul mail to and from the post office already full, plus a few books, my cardigan (too hot as it turns out haha), and then I wiggled a teapot in there too haha! I probably looked like some weirdo crazy cat lady riding down the street with my cat backpack on and all this stuff strapped to my bike.

post-422-135897576996_thumb.jpg

Thank you BreenyBeanie! This is a cute pattern :) It will look great in my afghan, yippie!

I love it, thank you :)

Off to go lay down, I braved up and biked to the thrift store today but since I got home 3 1/2 hours ago I am just getting more and more tired ugh. Found a tea pot yippie! Was surprised when it rode fine on the back of my bike. I had my bin I use to haul mail to and from the post office already full, plus a few books, my cardigan (too hot as it turns out haha), and then I wiggled a teapot in there too haha! I probably looked like some weirdo crazy cat lady riding down the street with my cat backpack on and all this stuff strapped to my bike.

You are very welcome!

Score on the teapot! :cheer

Congratulations! It takes a special person to be a good one and I think you will be a good one!

Thanks...I have worked doing in home care in the past (for the father of my childhood friend), but I have never actually been certified - I've been a stay at home mom for the past few years, and am ready to go back to work. I am hoping to get on at the hospital - preferably a night shift. :xfin

All your goodies look fantastic but that is one awesome bag. I don't know how Sue manages to make all the things she does.

Let me tell you...I can do basic sewing, but nothing like the quality of Sue's tote - her stitches are PERFECT!

All your goodies look fantastic but that is one awesome bag. I don't know how Sue manages to make all the things she does.

SHHHH! I'm really twins. :angel:devil

hmmm wonder if i can find a fabric with big rigs on it?

Now I'll have to look!

I tried but the flights just didnt cooperate with me. :( I was thinking the same thing....you could always meet me on the other side of florida :D

Yeah, bad thing about Daytona. Not many airlines fly in and cost is outrageous! I would if it weren't for 2 things...Orlando and Tampa in between us! :lol

Thanks...I have worked doing in home care in the past (for the father of my childhood friend), but I have never actually been certified - I've been a stay at home mom for the past few years, and am ready to go back to work. I am hoping to get on at the hospital - preferably a night shift. :xfin

Let me tell you...I can do basic sewing, but nothing like the quality of Sue's tote - her stitches are PERFECT!

Good luck with your new path!! :cheer

Awww! Thanks! The new sewing machine doesn't hurt either. :lol

Today is the last day you can sign up for the ami swap. I still need words from a couple ladies: Trish and Tammy! Either tonight or tomorrow morning you will get your partners name and word. Then you have until Oct 20 for them to RECEIVE the ami. NO EXTRAS (unless you want to include a square if you haven't sent them one already).

Here's who's signed up so far:

Me

Nicole

Tina

Tammy

Erin

Tonya

Melissa B

Rene'

Melissa F

Michelle

Sabrina

Trish

If this goes well, I'm hoping to do a Christmas one! :cheer

i'll be looking also! or tink...i know they have tink...my grandmom made me a blanket with tink fleece on thr bottom a few years ago...

Didn't see anything at Joann's. :(

Today is the last day you can sign up for the ami swap. I still need words from a couple ladies: Trish and Tammy! Either tonight or tomorrow morning you will get your partners name and word. Then you have until Oct 20 for them to RECEIVE the ami. NO EXTRAS (unless you want to include a square if you haven't sent them one already).

Me

Nicole

Tina

Tammy

Erin

Tonya

Melissa B

Rene'

Melissa F

Michelle

Sabrina

Trish

If nobody else is signing up I will assign partners this afternoon.

Me

Nicole

Tina

Tammy

Erin

Tonya

Melissa B

Rene'

Melissa F

Michelle

Sabrina

Trish

:yay............. cant wait!

:heart

:mug

Sue (or anyone else who has crocheted around fleece) I would like your opinion about something...I'm thinking about making a scarf "edgerydoo" style... do you think I should do it in one long piece & just crochet around the edge, or do you think I should make squares & crochet them together?

Archived