More Filet.. but what do you do with it!?

Kathleen

I have this pretty little piece I made a couple of years ago, but I don't know what you do with something like this? Doily, mount it?? Suggestions?

IMG_1609.jpg

Depending on it's size, you could sew it to a nice colored fabric and make a pillow out of it. I think it would look pretty sitting on a couch and it would be functional too. Course I don't have much use for anything that isn't functional. Another idea is as a gift to your mother or someone that would appreciate that sort of thing.

Kathleen it is beautiful I'd say a doily make a pillow cover out of it if it's small enough With a color background frame it, so many possibilities... It would make a wonderful wedding gift even... We live near Beaumont... But TEXAS.... Hugs, Molly

I made the piece below as a sample for my sister to see if she liked it.I ended up making her runners and doilies for all her bedroom furniture.

With this sample piece,she made a simple square pillow in Navy,using the piece as a template.She hand-stitched the piece along the top like an envelope flap.It sits on her bed.

heartfilet.jpg

Archived