crocheted boots

gemini53

:eek I've never seen anything like that! They are amazing! What a lot of work it must be, but you've got a beautiful finished result, I hope you enjoy wearing them :)

I made my Mom:manyheart a pair of lavendar and teal varigated. She is in a nursing home temporarily. She loved them the doctor and other nurses wanted them! She won't take them off. They don't take long its just single crochet, half double crochet. You use 2 strands of yarn. I used caulking on the bottom to make them skid proof Ilike Dap hard as nails better than the silicone. The silicone I got stays a little sticky. the dap is acrylic mixed with silicone It dries. I rain a comb through it to texurize the sole that really helps. It does take 24 hours to dry.Its fun and everyone who has seen them female any ways want them. Ya!:cheer Christmas present!

Check out her videos on Utube she has a new slipper she has a load of videos for slippers. Its nequibah I don't think I can get a link to her utube here's her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Thecraftycookie

Thank you all fro writing!

• 2 months later...

Archived