"Action Figures"

evil_mcevilson

OK obviuosly, I need to get on here more, for I didn't realize when I suggested you make the whole South Park cast that you actually had already:lol They are amazing. Did you use a pattern or is it your own? I would love to make a set for the hubby. Keep hooking, you do wonderful work!

OK obviuosly, I need to get on here more, for I didn't realize when I suggested you make the whole South Park cast that you actually had already:lol They are amazing. Did you use a pattern or is it your own? I would love to make a set for the hubby. Keep hooking, you do wonderful work!

I believe the OP said in another thread that she designed her South Park people herself. Unfortunately, since there are copyrighted and probably-trademarked characters, she can't distribute the patterns until she's able to make licensing arrangements with the copyright/trademark owners.

Licensing arrangements are usually very expensive, and some companies won't even talk with you about the possibility unless you can demonstrate you've been in business for a certain number of years and that you sell a certain dollar-volume each year. So licensing arrangements may or may not be possible to obtain.

I'm sure the OP will let us know if she's ever able to get licensing arrangements in place so she can distribute her patterns. It certainly sounds like some people are interested in them!

Archived