In February I will

fc1123

Ok this thread is about making a list of WIPs that you would like to finish in February.Then you report back as you are working on crossing the items off your list. You get a when you complete an item along with that great feeling of knowing you finished something. We love to hear about and see finished projects! So good luck all I'll be hosting again

Whoo, I am second in the line. ;)

I made a list other day. It might be revised soon. (This post will be revised through the month)

1. Weight loss afghan (12 tiles - DONE after 5th tile but adding new tiles through the month)

2. Sensation Blanket (2/3 done)

3. Sampler (aiming for 1/2 done)

4. Complete at least 4 LTK squares

5. Shoe rug (aiming for 1/2 done)

I have much more projects in mind: One project for crochet game (Jackson afghan), hat, waves afghan, two scarves for special olympics, several rings, yarn holders, 1 bath cloth and an I-cord necklace! Plus, I might join in a contest in Ravelry's version of olympics event where I can try to complete some WIPs (some are mentioned on the list above).

I might bite too much than I could chew, but I want to test myself this month as most are small projects. I might complete all of them by May. :lol

In February I will.....

:vheart finish blue afghan

:vheart finish baby afghan (sc/dc)

:vheart 6 grannies for nursing home afghans

Let's see . . . in February I need to finish the babyghan for my nephew. I would like to finish the lapghan I've started that will be donated and the scarf I've started. I would also like to attempt my first pair of socks. :)

I want to finish:

1. An afghan for my daughter's birthday

2. An armrest for my husband's chair

3. The scarf project from my entrelac class.

And I ned to restart the afghan for my brother's birthday in April (didn't get it done last year.)

I can't believe it's February.:eek

In February List

~~~~~~~~~

*finish trim on scrap ripple(started)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/196 motifs+trim)

*finish ripple afghan for Mom(24/90 rows+trim)

*finish crohook afghan for MIL(60/100 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (21/61)

WoW, hope I do better this month. In Feb, I will

1. Finish the scarf I started in Jan.

2. Make 17 hats for the angel tree

3. Work on ripple afghan that I frogged last month.

4. Work on new hat design

Good luck ladies and Happy Valentines day(just in case I am not on that day)

I didn't attempt to try January since I wasn't sure how them month would go. Think I will try small for Feb. and see where it goes.

1. Finish fingerless gloves (one done, one to go)

2. Make at least 2 sets of booties for the Pregnancy Center

3. Start baby blanket

4. Attempt to get an original design on paper for a granny square afghan (a first for me)

5. Get something done on my cross stich sampler. (I know this isn't crochet. but it's been getting neglected since I started the Stash Buster CAL)

Hello all. I've managed to accomplish a little hooking so far.

Today's update. :crocheting

20 rows on ripple,& 2 flakes on garland.

In February List

~~~~~~~~~

*finish trim on scrap ripple(started)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/247 motifs+trim)

*finish ripple afghan for Mom(44/90 rows+trim)

*finish crohook afghan for MIL(60/100 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (23/61)

I really start so many new projects this month. :blush I don't think I am able to finish many projects this month. I believe I can finish about 5-6 projects this month. The rest will be carried over few months.

My current goal is complete 1 project per week for my 52in52 CAL. :) I will revise my first post (#2 post) through this month. My next post will be updates on the original post.

Let's see . . . in February I need to finish the babyghan for my nephew. I would like to finish the lapghan I've started that will be donated and the scarf I've started. I would also like to attempt my first pair of socks. :)

Nephew's babyghan is complete. Just finished it this morning. Now I have to decide what to pick up next.

Well for February my list is this

1. make a scarf and work on hat.
  2. work on another scarf and hat set
  3. work on keyboard cover for fiance.

update....3 of 6 grannies done and a few rows on the blue afghan

Imm777...I think I seen your afghan in another place....blue/green/white? What kind of yarn did you use?

I did two FOs, a bath cloth and an I-cord necklace for my yarn-cutter charm. This week, I am going to work on one LTK square and finish up my weight loss afghan. Next week, I will do Crochet Games which is the Jackson afghan and a Special Olympic scarf.

I plan to work on my hat for SnB meetups. I also want to do another Special Olympics scarf. Then, there is few old WIPs I want to do in turns. I might do 1-2 small projects as a breather.

It might sound a lot. I don't expect to finish all the projects by end of this month. I hope that I am able to complete most of them.

Well, I get my goal done for weight loss afghan. I will add more tiles in the month anyway.

I am almost 1/4 done with the sampler. Tonight, I am going to work more on sampler and a LTK square.

Today's update. :crocheting

15 rows on mom's ripple, 10 on mil's crohook, & finished trim on scrap ripple.

In February List

~~~~~~~~~

*finish trim on scrap ripple

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/247 motifs+trim)

*finish ripple afghan for Mom(59/90 rows+trim)

*finish crohook afghan for MIL(70/100 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (23/61)

diane....:clap great job in getting your weight loss goal!!

I did it again....:blush I started another project without finishing my monthly WIPS.

diane....:clap great job in getting your weight loss goal!!

I did it again....:blush I started another project without finishing my monthly WIPS.

Starting projects is so much fun!!! In fact, I think I might have to start something new today. I only have 4 WIPs so I'm feeing a bit behind. :lol

Archived