Captain Hook & the Yarn Pirates

JulieKay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheila-

That's perfectly ok. We all work at different speeds, plus we all have different commitments and responsibilities in our lives,so our amount of crochet time is different .

As long as you work steadily on it, you'll complete it ,so don't worry !

I believe in you .

Sheila-

That's perfectly ok. We all work at different speeds, plus we all have different commitments and responsibilities in our lives,so our amount of crochet time is different .

As long as you work steadily on it, you'll complete it ,so don't worry !

I believe in you .

Thank you for the vote of confidence!!:cheer:hug

I took my blanket (as it is so far) and lay it on my bed... I have more to go, but I also have an idea for a nice way to finish it.

I'll see how it goes:hook

:hug:hug:hugMe mates........... how me missed ye .........

I've been ashore with some dumb family drama that has started to take its toll on me .............. :sigh

I'm so DONE! ya know!?

I did manage to finish an undone square today.

I hope I can get back to workin' on them .... I really like the afghans you all have made... and I want mine done too!

Well... I'm off to put a few rows on a scarf I need to get done for a RoundRobin I'm in.

catch up more later!

:hug:hug:hug

:heart

:mug

Thanks, I started it around early December of 08, it's become my comfort project, or my "OH God why does everything fail so hard? I need to turn my brain off and just do something simple and repetitive until the world stops spinning" project.

IT NEVER ENDS!!!:eek

[ATTACH]17412[/ATTACH]

That is awesome!!!!:cheer:cheerYou've made lots of progress!

Tam...I know how life can throw a monkeywrench into the best laid plans:hug:manyheart

Tam -my old friend .

I'm so very sorry you are having family drama that is causing you grief .

Believe me, I am the Queen of Family Drama --- we have had it out the Ying-Yang .

I'm here if you need a shoulder to lean on ,or I'll lend you my ear .

Believe me, I've pretty much seen it all ,got the T-shirt and don't wanna ride the ride any more , but I DO know where the sharp turns are .

Jude - It sounds like those wheels are turning on your Jackson ghan --you must have a really neat idea for it !

Just an idea I got from looking at the quilts on the House Hunters show on HGTV.

Gotta dash. CU later:hug:manyheart

Archived