Bouncy Cat Toy from LionBrand

Threecats

This is a free pattern from the LionBrand website. I used an H hook with the LionBrand Fun Yarn I found on sale at Big Lots last week. I stuffed the ball with a bell and fiberfill. I'm going to make more for friends.

post-14814-135897498635_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very nice!! (I made one for my cat "Reyna"!! When I "presented" it to her, she looked at it, sniffed it, and walked away!! So I gave it to my friend who has a cat, "Trixie", who loved it!! :cat

Very nice!! (I made one for my cat "Reyna"!! When I "presented" it to her, she looked at it, sniffed it, and walked away!! So I gave it to my friend who has a cat, "Trixie", who loved it!! :cat

Does Reyna like catnip? Roll her toys in catnip and see what she does. Catnip gets any of mine going. They love their catnip.

Does Reyna like catnip? Roll her toys in catnip and see what she does. Catnip gets any of mine going. They love their catnip.

Yes, I even tried catnip!! When they say cats are "finicky"--Reyna takes the cake!! Also her name "Reyna" is spanish for "Queen". And boy does she act like the queen around here!!:lol :lol

Archived