Finished Christmas Crocheting...

I'm officially finished with all my Christmas crocheting and gifts. Yahoo!! :cheer

So now I'm kinda feeling lost. No projects that must be done tonight or in the next few days. How is everyone else doing? Are you last minute crafting projects getting done or are completed?

Now I'm looking at what I want to work on next and the sky is wide open. :hook

I have the spiderman afghan to finish today (can't work on it at home as GS lives with us). I have only the final round to do and hide the tails. I didn't get the scarves done for my girls, so they will get a note from Santa that it is coming. After Christmas I have 2 baby blankets to make and a purse for my son's girlfriend (but I have until the middle of January to do that).

I am not done- have a scarf and hat to make for DD (but not seeing her until the middle of January so I have time). I also gave away 2 scarves today at work that were supposed to be for other people so I'll be hooking away tonight and tomorrow morning! LOL

I made nine crochet trimmed fleece blankets........all but one are done and I don't need it until Sunday. Just have to weave in the ends on the rest and I will be done.

Have a baby sweater and a couple of blankets to make. Sweater and one blanket I will need to get done pretty soon. The other one I have until the middle of February to do....Can't wait to start on those!

I just finished mine up and I'm pooped!! Well, I do have one more WIP as a get-well-soon gift to finish by Saturday evening, but will have time to work on it Friday and Saturday morning if need be...tomorrow is a day OFF, no yarn, no hooks, no patterns, no problem!:lol

Being finished is a great feeling, isn't it?

My husband finished his first crochet project yesterday. He made a scarf with one strand red and one strand white. It was in single and double crochet. He made it for a friend at church, but mostly it was practice so he could get his stitches to look better.

I'm very proud of him!:clap

Archived