villager

:yay There ya go, Countrymom!!!! :yay

Isn't C'ville a wonderful community!? And yes, there is so much to thread through here; it's a goldmine of creativity, warmth and generosity, that's for sure. :yes

You know I noticed when mine changed but I didnt realize there was more to the ville until you brought it to my attention! Now that I think of it I have been reading alot more stuff than I did before. I just thought they were just added! How funny am I!

Ooh there's more? I guess I better get posting!

(bumping my post count!)

Honey your already a villager when your a jr there is no swaps wishing well or searching. It says under your name if you are a jr or villager. Sorry

I'm sorry I reread that post and I sounded rude. I was stirring roast soup and frosting cupcakes and listening to my 3 teenagers and talking to my 20 yld on phone about her wreck. So I'm so sorry I sounded rude I didn't mean to.

I'm sorry I reread that post and I sounded rude. I was stirring roast soup and frosting cupcakes and listening to my 3 teenagers and talking to my 20 yld on phone about her wreck. So I'm so sorry I sounded rude I didn't mean to.

Hey that's okay, I understand :hug

Archived