Difference bet Crochet Today & Crochet World

avigailsmommy

I know this has been asked many times in the past, but I'm looking to get a subscription to a crochet magazine, just not sure which one.

So, can someone please tell me the difference between Crochet Today and Crochet World? Their websites look surprisingly very very similar :think and I'm just not sure which would suit me better.

Thanks!

Both are great magazines. I like the suggestion about picking them up individually at the grocery store and see which has more patterns in it that you are interested in. IMO, Crochet World is a bit more conservative where Crochet Today is a bit more trendy.

I couldn't decide which I wanted either. I solved it by subscribing to one myself & a good friend gets me the other as a gift each year. She figures it benefits her too since I have both magazines patterns to make gifts from. :lol

I agree with the others here that you should buy a couple of issues first and see which one you like better. But, I think that Crochet World has more "traditional" patterns and Crochet Today has more "trendy" patterns. I personaly like Crochet Today better. JMO!

I agree, you should try them both and see which one has the types of items that you like. I prefer Crochet World. It might just be me, but I think Crochet Today has a lot of wearables and I am just not into making those yet :lol.

I bought the December Crochet World and Crochet Today and like the patterns in Crochet world better this month (for me, anyway) Already made one of the gift bags, love the fingerless mitt pattern in this issue (the main reason I bought it). The Crochet Today Jan issue has a great sweater on the cover- but I haven't attempted wearables yet and think that from what I have seen Crochet Today seems to have more wearables. If I had the $, I'd get both though!!!

Archived